***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

they release jordans early at the es?

-they dont release jordans early at the employee store you have to call monday (tuesday in this case because yesterday was a holiday) the same week of therelease and you can request a pair and they ship them to you the shipping is similar to ordering from online

Are these red and white XX3s a little more limited than the packs.I called all the stores i usually deal with.Thats about 10 diffrent stores all got the packsand XX3s in the past neither are getting the red and whites.I found one finishline about 45 mins from me thats getting them.You guys might want to check onthat.They might not be that easy to get.

ok i called NT this morn and asked if they were handing out writsbands this week. the guy said yea but to call back when
and then i just called and some lady said no and she doesnt have anthing coming out the 31st. i was like smh at u. i hate employees who have no idea what thyeare talkiin about

i just called my local FNL where i got the last two packs and they said that and i quote "only 20 stores are getting them." i then called the FA ajust a few stores down and they said they are getting them. what is the real situation of these?

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i just called my local FNL where i got the last two packs and they said that and i quote "only 20 stores are getting them." i then called the FA a just a few stores down and they said they are getting them. what is the real situation of these?
sounds like my story of confusion

to b hontest i think we are stressin it i think everyone will get a par

well i was there at the FNL just this saturday for the VI/XVII pack and they said they got me down for my pair, so now i'm like $%$!!??

I can't find them anywhere in Nashville. I checked all the spots and everybody is like "no, we're not getting them".
Somebody help me out ?

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.
get fit.

The FL where I usually get my Jordans aren't getting the White/Reds either....... This is pretty odd......
I went to my local Nike Store... at first they said they were getting them then last week i went to check again.. he told me Nike will get them but not at mylocal one...
So this is getting really confusing. Don't even know where to go to get them. Like some of you guys mentioned... some of the employees have no idea whatshoe I'm asking about either.. so calling sometimes doesn't even work.. because 1 they don't know what they are talking about and 2 they don'tcare, so they just give u some random answer.
And I have no alternatives thus far as no online stores have them either.
I wonder if it has anything to do with a lot of the online stores selling them before the release date.

FYI...the only 4 Finshlines in CA are even getting these white/red XX3s...just talked to serramonte and they are not getting larger than a 10.5!!!

The only FL that has a 12 in CA in Culver City.......pm me if you live near culver city

yeah.I thought this was a little odd.thats why i brought this up.I didnt want anyone to wake up saturday and think there going to get these easily.Its going totake some phone calls.I have a mall near me that have about 7 stores in there that got every pack and XX3 so far but are not getting these.2 of the stores havethe olympic 6s that come out on the 7th of june not selling them yet but have them on display.but dont have the red and white XX3s.which i thought was weird.

no, the premiers were 230. i'm gonna get my pair either way, i think they are gonna be limited somewhere between the premiers and allstars.

I'll get em, just to keep my collection of every XX3 going, but honestly, they are a little plain for me.....nice mellow sneaker....

I knew these were limited but I didnt think they were this limited. Im reading everybody's posts and these seem super limited. Glad I got mine.

I knew these were limited but I didnt think they were this limited. Im reading everybody's posts and these seem super limited. Glad I got mine.

-i second that this sound super limited like most people wont get they hands on these glad i purchased mine

I have NEVER been more confused with a Jordan release in my ENTIRE LIFE .. one minute they are GR.. then the next they are limited.. then they are SUPERLIMITED.. one minute they are $185, then the next they are $230 ... !!% ... will someone RELIABLE say the FACTS not speculation .. PLEASE ... maybe I shouldjust call MY local stores and find out for myself huh!?!? LOL... still though I wish things would stop being so back and forth ...

*Edit* will SOMEONE who already purchased them tell us the REAL DEAL ...

Back
Top Bottom