***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I see that these limited Jays were aimed towards resellers
not really...it was meant to try and restore the image of Jordans as an exclusive product and hopefully make people forget about all the horriblecolor retros that are still sitting on shelves around the country because they have a complete moron running the company and designing LS crap
mad.gif

.....resellers are just the ones who will take advantage....

I need conformation on this line at Niketown Chicago....I was gonna go in the morning, but it looks too late. PLEASE CAN ANYONE CONFERM THAT THE LINE ISFULL?>>>???????

This shoe is definitely EPIC. Like others have said, its a shame that dude out there is showing so much "dedication"
alien.gif
(I would argue for"stupidity") just to have the chance at getting the shoes. If the store is shady enough, none of those XX3 pairs will go to the public straight up.Seriously, with as much hype as there is, it is very tempting to flip the entire stock for $1000 each. Also, are there XX3 people at NTChi? Those last 8-10people might as well pack it in and go home.

I'm not going to lie and say I was around for the good old days when you could walk in a week later and buy any and every Jordan you wanted, but I'vebeen "collecting" long enough to be disgusted at the changes being made to this culture that I used to love. I still love sneakers, but this is justdownright pathetic. Its pathetic of JB and pathetic of the people out there risking bodily harm, from weather or stick up kids.

If there was ever a shoe to pick a boycott, this would certainly be it.

^Not going to happen unfortunately. I'm a grown!#*% man sitting down as I type this debating if I'm on my way out to sit in the cold for a few days. Ifeel the same exact way you feel and agree 110% with everything stated......but at the same time, the love for kicks runs deep and I really want these. Nicestcarolina colorway since the XI IMO

i took pictures tonight at work. got a few of ours out and snapped some pics, including better tag pics numbered and unnumbered.

Thought ya'll might be interested in this as well.

Learn a little something about the sneakers you may be lining up for from the man that created them, Tinker Hatfield.

Unfortunately, this feature is too long for YouTube. Enjoy.

Via: KixandtheCity.com

2wrhzex.jpg

Though Michael Jordan and his Air Jordan line of sneakers are widely credited for creating "Sneaker Culture", the history of sneakers as it existstoday would be radically altered if it were not for Tinker Hatfield. Over 20 years ago, a young Michael Jordan, slightly unhappy with his first two Air Jordansneakers, was being lured away from Nike to adidas by two ex-Nike employees. On the verge of leaving Nike, Tinker Hatfield walked into the room where Michaelwas explaining his potential flight from Nike and unveiled what would later become known as the Air Jordan III. The rest, is history.

Two decades and a number of the most memorable sneakers to ever grace the Basketball court later, Tinker Hatfield and Michael have come together once again tocreate the Air Jordan XX3, potentially, the grand finale to the Air Jordan line. During the official Air Jordan XX3 Press Conference, Tinker explained thedesign process and performance aspects of the Air Jordan XX3 to the invited press. After his detailing of the Air Jordan XX3, Tinker opened the floor to aQ&A session, during which, an a-typically shy press gallery hesitated to prod deeper into the Air Jordan XX3. With many of the key details regarding theXX3 still left uncovered, MaZe of KixandtheCity.com sat down with Tinker Hatfield to delve deeper into the entire process behind the Air Jordan XX3, fromit's conception, to it's design, to it's delivery. Their conversation included everything from Tinker's inspiration, the meaning behind the AirJordan XX3, the purpose behind the argyle outer stitching, the purpose of the exposed seam at the heel, and much, much more.

To listen to this audio feature, with the picture slide show, in a larger player, click [HERE]

To download this feature in iTunes, click [HERE]

MaZe

here you guys go. some pics i snapped tonight. i didn't have enough room to get out all of them, but you get the idea. ill post the tags at the end. enjoy.

one of the un-numbered tags in our 23.

Originally Posted by piercef0rmvp

I wonder who will get #23/539...

haha already searched all of ours. closest it gets is 17. but a co-worker and i were discussing this the other day. certain numbers may fetch a few moredollars than others. say #1, #23, #45 and #529. maybe we were just really bored and had too much time on our hands, but #23 will def. be worth a bit more.

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

Originally Posted by rhcp729

here you guys go. some pics i snapped tonight. i didn't have enough room to get out all of them, but you get the idea. ill post the tags at the end. enjoy.

Only 20 pairs, who snagged up the other 3?

our company owner snagged a pair(he's got every right, he owns the dang place), and the other two are on their way to us from the warehouse. they gotdelayed.

Wow! That titanium grey leather looks so high quality. Damn. My favorite of the three was the allstars but with these pics the titaniums are slowly starting toceep closer to the allstars. It could be the hype since its so close to the release. Maybe I will feel better about not being able to cop after the release. Wewill see.

Originally Posted by austing03

I'm copping when the stealth/red 23's when they go on sale. All the other recent releases have sat for months. Why wouldn't these?

Because the Stealth XX's didn't go on sale and actually sold out. Similar significance aura, similarcolorway, similar
pimp.gif
. You really shouldn't sleep on these. At least try to use a VIP coupon or a FNL online discount code.

im pretty sure jordan has the #23 pair stashed in his closet. no one ever knows with JB. im so frickin bamboozled over this situation about the ones without anumber

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Just out of curiousity since everyone seems to be so worried about the numbers but do the non numbered shoes have the cedar insert as well? So do all yourshoes in your store have them? Thanks for the info...

all of the shoes have everything that goes with them. the cedar insert, cd, tag, just a few of the tags are not numbered.

I wonder if each of the colorways has different content on the cd, like the XVII's did?

rhcp729, had a chance to look at a cd yet?

Originally Posted by blco02

I wonder if each of the colorways has different content on the cd, like the XVII's did?

rhcp729, had a chance to look at a cd yet?

yeah it's only about 20 minutes long. but the focus of the dvd is only on a white/red pair, that i dont think we've seen actual pics of yet.

what does it say about the white/black/red pair? does it have something to do with BabyJ's quote about the all stars (the white/red/black pair) being morecollectible than these?

^^ BabyJ was just speculating. There's no secrets or anything around the All Stars.

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

what does it say about the white/black/red pair? does it have something to do with BabyJ's quote about the all stars (the white/red/black pair) being more collectible than these?

nope. there's nothing on the dvd that relates directly to the titanium release. just the xx3 in general.

The DVD is just about the XX3, its design and technology and considered...Tinker talks alot. Nothing spectacular we haven't heard or read about.

t will those 3 mid colorways be the only colorways for the XX3s released this year (so far as we know or dont know about)? is that white/red colorway urtalking about rhcp729 different than the signature all star pair?

Back
Top Bottom