***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

how many different colorways of the XX3 are coming out? i know of the first four.....and i'm not talkin about the lows

Man... ^^^^ is amazing if he did! That's some HEAATTTT to the MAXXX... THAT would be the center of ANY collection.. by FAR.. E-Z.. LOL.. if he did win it..THAT IS A NICE GET!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He should have tagged himself in the pic.. cause a lot of people might not believe him though...

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

Some guy on boxden claims he won these
JB...c'mon...don't do the public like that...
smh.gif

Joints are insane.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I don't know if these are better or Ray's.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by blco02

Didn't think so.

They're Titaniums.
Man...where's this individual at? He was so insistent on these shoes being the Premier 23's...I provided the proof and ever since then he's been a ghost. He shouldn't call people out on nothing he has no clue about. PO
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by blco02

Didn't think so.

They're Titaniums.
Man...where's this individual at? He was so insistent on these shoes being the Premier 23's...I provided the proof and ever since then he's been a ghost. He shouldn't call people out on nothing he has no clue about. PO
nerd.gif

Yeah.. he got smart with me when I first said they were PE's.. he was like UH NO.. those are Tiataniums... but I mean.. they did look like TITANIUMS..but I watched the game and saw from the GAME that they were different.. BUT.. he told me I was wrong.. it's all good though.. he just mis-saw it..

I was the first to confirm the Black/White-Varsity Royal colorway. According to Gentry, they are going to release more towards the Holiday season, but hedidn't specify an exact date or month. A picture of them has yet to surface. The photoshopped image was simply something that individual would have likedto see and they were, in fact, Black/University Blue. Do not expect the Black/Royal colorway to resemble that photoshop exactly as the color blocking will be alittle bit different. Lastly, this question has been asked here and there so I thought I was clear it up. The 7 confirmed colorways of XX3 Mid's are asfollows (two have released and one is about to)...

1.) White/Titanium-University Blue (Premier 1/25/2008)
2.) White/Black-Varsity Red (2/16/2008)
3.) Black/Varsity Red-Stealth (2/23/2008)
4.) White/Stealth-Black-Metallic Gold (4/5/2008)
5.) White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite (June 2008)
6.) White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver (July/August 2008)
7.) Black/White-Varsity Royal (Holiday 2008)

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

I was the first to confirm the Black/White-Varsity Royal colorway. According to Gentry, they are going to release more towards the Holiday season, but he didn't specify an exact date or month. A picture of them has yet to surface. The photoshopped image was simply something that individual would have liked to see and they were, in fact, Black/University Blue. Do not expect the Black/Royal colorway to resemble that photoshop exactly as the color blocking will be a little bit different. Lastly, this question has been asked here and there so I thought I was clear it up. The 7 confirmed colorways of XX3 Mid's are as follows (two have released and one is about to)...

1.) White/Titanium-University Blue (Premier 1/25/2008)
2.) White/Black-Varsity Red (2/16/2008)
3.) Black/Varsity Red-Stealth (2/23/2008)
4.) White/Stealth-Black-Metallic Gold (4/5/2008)
5.) White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite (June 2008)
Appreciate ya dude.. good info.. I stand corrected.. I never saw you post this the first time... so yeah... thanks for answering my question!!
Black/White-Varsity Royal ------
pimp.gif

Looks like a lot of people won't be getting Christmas presents from me this year.. with the XX3's set to be released this holiday season AND theXI/XIII pack comin gout this holiday season as well..
eyes.gif

there is a xi/xiii pack comin out?? doesnt those numbered jordans equal =24? i thought it always equals his number #23

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My favorite colorway BY FAR ... these will be copped X2 !!!

P.S. -- that is the colorway from the DVD right ?
laugh.gif

EDIT -- Wait , didn't someone post that there will be another Ultra-limited release similar to the Titaniums .....
indifferent.gif

If its the white/red from the DVD i will be
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
PLEASE JB , make the white/red a GR !!!

I agree that white/red color looks classic, it could use some more color placement, maybe around the ankle where that woven pattern is to spruce it up a bit,but any white and red colorway is one of my favorite

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

there is a xi/xiii pack comin out?? doesnt those numbered jordans equal =24? i thought it always equals his number #23

I added an extra "i" to it.. MY BAD..
roll.gif

so the white-stealth-black-gold xx3s aren't limited right?? I'm feelin those a lot but I'm not down to line up for em.

Yeah, lets see some pics of the white-silver/anthracites. Or at least some new pics of the white/stealth/blacks cause the release is coming up real soon.

All the mids sound really good but, those last two sound FIREEE.
Can anyone PS the Black/white varsity royal?~

Back
Top Bottom