***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Also why are these 185 instead of 175 like how it use to be?

18+5=23
roll.gif

It makes complete sense but JB is still funny

am i the only one who LOVES the fin?? i think it is really unique, gives the shoes a different look we've never seen ona shoe.
i love it!!! one of the many features that sets it apart from ANY other shoe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I still have a boner from those blk.red pics.

Anyone have pics from the BC/UNC game last night? I coulda swore Tyler Hansborough was rocking wh/UNC XX3s

man, i still have a boner from d e beatup's avy...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Black/Stealth XX3 look.... SEXXXAYYY !

If these were the Premier's, I could only imagine the release day would be so much more worse.

The only thing I'm worried about is that the color scheme resembles too much of the "stealth XX's" and I hate how one shoe lives under theshadow of another. (Air Jordan XVI was once considered the Black/Red XI remix). And how they don't stand out on a class of it's own.

BUT, I hope I'm wrong when I see them in person. I fantasize how the next two XX3 commercials would play out with Michael balling in them
eek.gif
devil.gif

I haven't copped a signature air jordan since the 18's so these black/stealth 23's are going to be copped.

JB wanted to build on the native American influence on the shoe

I know this was important to Tinker

so this is the latest image JB have released to the press

enjoy!

30tt4eq.jpg

now that the carmines are coming out in may im going to hold off on buying the blk/stealth XX3s until next year or the summer even if i have to go to areseller

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Also why are these 185 instead of 175 like how it use to be?

18+5=23
roll.gif

It makes complete sense but JB is still funny
Also Its A Reason For NIke/Jordan Brand To Charge More Money.

BTW great photoshop pic
pimp.gif

since i get my tax return im not sure which one I should cop the all star 23 or the stealth 23, I love both and i should cop only one, if I want to getpackage in march. any suggestions?

They Have Always Been $185 To Me On The Latest Sigs
But Also Extra $10 For The Hard Work Jordan Brand Do For The Hard Earned Materials All Year
eyes.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by IrvKing

They Have Always Been $185 To Me On The Latest Sigs
But Also Extra $10 For The Hard Work Jordan Brand Do For The Hard Earned Materials All Year
eyes.gif
wink.gif
you mean all the past recent sig shoes has been 185 for you? because the 20s,21s,22s were all retail at 175 in my state

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

am i the only one who LOVES the fin?? i think it is really unique, gives the shoes a different look we've never seen on a shoe.
i love it!!! one of the many features that sets it apart from ANY other shoe.
pimp.gif

i know what u mean and i agree with you

Man those black/stealth 23s are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Probably the only pair of XX3s I will get.

lol @ all the hype perpetuation.

these shoes will ship worldwide in huge numbers. there is no rush.

makes me wonder how many posters here are paid by jb to keep the little fishes hungry for stuff they'll never use.

lovin that picture with michael and all the jb players in suits, are they wearing the XX3 stealths? anyone know the dude to carmelos left is, cant make himout.... anybody got that picture in a wallpaper possibly?

Originally Posted by LndnJs

JB wanted to build on the native American influence on the shoe

I know this was important to Tinker

so this is the latest image JB have released to the press

enjoy!

30tt4eq.jpg

i've always said these look like indian blankets.

i guess they're cheaper than leather.

Back
Top Bottom