***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

i gotta say: I'm really lookin forward to the black/uni blue 23's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. i haven't gotten good kicks in that colorway so i hope thekicks bring that heat.
pimp.gif

wow! my man has a serious connect! on his other videos he had the carmines and those things are straight fire!!!!!!!!!!

^ He has no connect.

He just buys shoes early at a premium. You can do the same thing if you go to the right sites.

I just left finishline in the Beverly Center LA.........They have BLK/RED STEALTH IN STOCK SIZE 10 IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.

Anybody got any more info on the anthracites? I talked to my dude at Nike and he didn't know anything about them. I was just wondering where theinformation on that colorway came from.

a few of us have been asking for a while now about the anthracites, yet no one gives any answers back.
A pic that was supposedly them aired a few weeks back, but no one knows.
That might be the only 23 buy, and still I don't know what they look like.

are these the one's you guys are calling "anthracites"?

anthracite coal is black, these are all black?

Has anyone seen the detailed pictures of the wht/rds yet on sneakernews or sneakerfiles yet, or did someone post them on NT

Originally Posted by wig splitta82

Anybody got any more info on the anthracites? I talked to my dude at Nike and he didn't know anything about them. I was just wondering where the information on that colorway came from.

I'm wondering that myself. I want to see when all the XX3s are gonna drop in the calendar year and the colorways for each of them. 3 XX3 QS's too, so iwant to be prepared. Anyone know? Thanks.

I'm just going to go out and say it: The Jordan XX3 is the best Jordan since the XI model. I wore my White/Stealths for the first time today andthey're just my absolute favorite shoe overall I've purchased in the last 4 years.

Ahh I'm still on the fence about the Stealths, how do they look really on your feet, in person. I've been trying to say no but it's hard.

i wish the side panel was so stiff - thats what gets me - also wasnt it speculated a long time ago that it was going to have leather that resisted creasing?

Back
Top Bottom