***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

this really sucks for me...i know that next month is a big month and i won't be able to copp any j's!! have to pay my car registration (135$) girlfriends big day(155$) GTA4 special ed.(90$) headlights (120$) bill(70$) and final exams!!!! btw, gas is killing me in san francisco 4$ a gallon +%#. so doesany think the 23s 5/31 are going to be hard to get. i know the cdp is going to be the fav. over the 23s, but what do you guys think are the 23s going to besold out within 3days??

For you guys talkin bout the XX3's creasing, foot locker got force fields to put in them. Makes the fit a little snug, but keeps creases out. I use 'emand my J's still look like they just came out the box. Absolutely no creases.

Originally Posted by blco02

These have actually been posted before- You can see them in this pic...

What is the word on those white/black ones with clear sole at the bottom of the pic? If/when they come out?

wig splitta82

Do you got pics of those things that prevent creasing? I have not seen these at footlocker?

Anyone else seen these?

I didn't go through the whole thread, but does anyone have a solution to the rubbing of toe? I'm wearing my allstars for balling and it just hurts mypinky toe like crazy...

Originally Posted by dmxmj13

Anthracites! Please, please, please!!!
someone, pictures, please!
Are we still getting these? It seems like they have gotten lost in the shuffle somewhere.....

Originally Posted by cls515

Originally Posted by blco02

These have actually been posted before- You can see them in this pic...

What is the word on those white/black ones with clear sole at the bottom of the pic? If/when they come out?

Those black ones with the white top look like Fire i hope some blacks with some color(more than the stealths) come out soon

Wore my Stealths for the 2nd or 3rd time this week...still very satisfied...no deficiencies or detriments whatsoever...hoping for one more colorway I like so Ican have two pair of these...haven't been this excited about the new sig since the XVI

i could have sworn i saw the all star xx3 along with the stealth xx3 at champs southland mall today at the kids section. unless they put size 7's as kidssizes.

Love my all-stars as well. Was going to have 3 pairs come to me, but one of them flaked out and I only have two now. One to rock and one DS.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Love my all-stars as well. Was going to have 3 pairs come to me, but one of them flaked out and I only have two now. One to rock and one DS.
Same here.
pimp.gif

i see the white and reds are listed as general releases...i've heard a few rumors that they will be limited like the allstars...

is it confirmed that they are a general release?

Back
Top Bottom