Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

Here's Pictures of these XX3's being worn that someone sent to my e-mail........Courtesy of that "other" site.
eyes.gif

PO

YOu have to love the way some of these ITCH as employees tell you one thing and then another tell you something different and if you ask the 3rd is somethingdifferent .. then come to find out they are all presold .. LMAO ..

If you holding the kicks for ya boys just say it and thats that ..

In MD they arent letting anyone line up till tomorrow morning 5am so I dont know how people are going to do that .. a mad dash to the line or what? LMAO .. atleast thats what they said in the news and yes day are goiang to be there!

Even though I'm out of the running for these and am personally not going to invest quality time in order to be "privleged" enough to buy these Iwanna wish everyone good luck on aquiring these shoes. I really wish there was an opportunity out there for people who'd like to try their luck at gettingthese online for retail but Jordan Brand obviously doesn't see it that way. Glad in a year's time, I will be done with the brand.

ANd this is why Im done WITH JORDAN BRAND. Why cant they be available to all his fans?? WHY DO I HAVE TO MISS 2 DAYS OF WORK JUST TO GET THESE.. And Im sayinghave to because thats what I have to do if I WANT TO GET THE SHOES. Good luck to all. F-U JORDAN BRAND.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Dude up there don't even know how to rock em right. They look corny as *@!#, what a waste

and how exactly do you "rock em right"? is it the way he tied his shoe? his choice of socks? to me they look dope on his feet

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Store here in Chicago is selling them for $2000 a pair
Is that store called FLIPJAYS.cOM?? Lol/ Just playing. 2000 is too much. Sorry.

Honestly, I never in a million years would have thought I'd be sitting out the first launch of the Jordan XXIII. However, 23 pairs within several hundredmiles of me available, the fact I don't know how those 23 pair will be distributed, and the fact I don't even know if they made my size (14) has me onthe sidelines. I would have put in a fiar amount of legwork to get these - I'm talking early days L'Style type work. But 529 pair nationwide isridiculous. I'm honestly too old for this.

I consider myself as being late on the scene, having started to buy and then collect J's since the OG white/cardinal VIIs. However, like most of the OGfans (much respect to those who started from day 1), I'm at the point in my life where I have a steady job, albeit not yet have a family of my own tosupport hence I can afford to splurge a little bit once in a while, and have the majority of the priorities in life sorted out (hopefully). Even thoughinitially I was planning on going to work late in order to line up, but apparently the local spot had a line 28 deep as of 1pm today so I had to scrap thatidea.

I can't knock on people's hustles but I echo a lot of the sentiments being posted here that I really feel saddened by the fact JB had to go to theextreme route to "hype up" a shoe and in the process, alienating most if not all of its core customers and supporters, with thiswhite/titanium-university blue XXIII release. Whatever happened to the core value of "authenticity" that was so resoundly re-dedicated through theXXIs not so long ago?

Like so many others, the white/titanium-university blue XXIIIs are the colorway I can identify with the most. However, like so many others, I am now beingforced into a position where I either have to pay extra (on top of what I consider an even more outrageous MSRP than the XVIIs) or give up altogether. I willadmit that I will tolerate an elevated price, but only to a certain point. However, the fact I may be able to get a pair eventually (most likely not) does notalleviate the fact JB has purposely and effectively priced out its most loyal customers in a most un-acceptable way and in such a manner that had violated thevalues Jordan the athlete and Jordan the brand had embodied throughout the years.

Yet, there is still one thing we could do other than the 2 aforementioned choices (each as equally crummy as the alternative); I do not know how effectivethis will be and I do not know if it is worth it at all but I would like to hear what everyone who wants a pair of white/titanium-university blue XXIIIs butcan't has to say about this idea. That is, the often-ridiculed and seldomly worked method of petition. The end goal is for Nike to release a GR versionof white/titanium-university blue XXIIIs. Personally, I can care less about the numbered tags. I can care less about the cedar-wood shoe trees. I can careless about the CD/DVD (unless it also comes with the other 2 colorways) but whether to release this "GR" version (and most importantly, set the pricetag at the standard $185) or as the "Initial Release" version (with all the bells and whistles at $230), I'll leave that up to the brilliantminds at JB.

I think this is a fair enough request for JB from those they should consider and stay loyal to the most.

How can that store if not on the top 23 already have a pair for sale? LMAO ... either some of the store are doing shady SHT or more pairs that we thought weremade or maybe just maybe allot of the foreing store did some illegal SHT .... I can say for a fact JIMMY JAZZ is doing some shady +%@+

What store is that Flip? I thought Niketown -Chi town was the only spot sellin them?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

What store is that Flip? I thought Niketown -Chi town was the only spot sellin them?
ohwell.gif

check the list again man...SYNX is getting them.

I think no sneaker is worth 2,000 unless they have some kind of technology in them to not get worn out and that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but i guess the company's won't make money of a sneakers if it were that way

Synx sold all of their pairs to 1 person who paid $1000 for each pair..... Called Synx that moment I heard of this and the lady on phone said that people wherecamped out at the store yesterday and the moment they have 23 people in line they "supposedly" took their name and size and sent them home tocomeback tomorrow when they open.

Now after I heard the news talked to one of my guys and he referred me to this other store has them for $2000 each.

I'm just glad that they made this color part of this gimmick and not the All-star version...Those I would have camped for + they seem way more special andunique than these plain looking pair...

and seeing them on that dudes feet makes me feel alot better about not getting them...although they might look better with no show socks and less hairylegs...no offense to whoevers feet those were....
roll.gif

^I would love to know what the real deal is with this colorway as well. Are they just hyping these numbered pairs then planning on mass producing anunnumbered, untagged version?

hey flip jays i got the same info about the shoes being 1000 bucks for a pair thats crazy how could JB choose a store as a top 23 store if they are hiking upthe price 4 times as much as retail???

Yeah same $*!$ is happening @ MOES and JIMMY JAZZ .. One store clerk its saying they have them but wont be release tomorrow and the other dude owner I thinksaying they are all presold .. thats what happen when you have stores like these that are out to make a quick buck and sell them to resellers and knowing someof the mom pops joint in the bronx Im pretty sure I will see some for ridiculous price.
Im seriously thinking about having a professional writer which Im not, type a letter for me and sendin it to PR at Nike complaining and targeting stores likeJimmy Jazz for illegal activities ... If I know for a fact one dude been going everyday asking for the kicks since monday and all of the sutten is friday andhe be going every hour on the hour and he didnt get a shot at the kicks .. then something is wrong there ...

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

so STILL no info on those un numbered tags?

All the ones at NT Chi are numbered, well atleast thats what the JB rep told me. I understand why some are not though. He said he already had his pair soI asked if they were numbered and he said YES. So maybe they made up for some of the numbered pairs they gave out, and shipped some without numbers

well only time will tell but my favorite are
1.) All stars 23
2.) blackie 23's
3.) the hyped blue 23's I only want them to break necks

Back
Top Bottom