Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

I think these are the best XX3's
I think they are the rarest 23's thats why most people (not saying you) say they are the best. I think the Black ones look the best and UNCcolored ones are second with the AS being 3rd.

Originally Posted by rare x hunter

Got mine from ebay for close to retail 183.00 from footsoilder glad I got them
I got them from this seller too..

I cant beleive how quick these sold out on eastbay. when i put all my information to check out they were sold out in less then 3 min.
indifferent.gif

happy.gif
Just came from the mall its 5 pm. FSR's just sittngthere I guess either nobody knows about them or they just dont like them? Got mines tho
pimp.gif

Today started off okay woke up at 7:58, got up out of bed went to Mcdonalds and got me some breakfast. Went back to the crib picked up my moms dropped her offat work. Then went back to crib, got directions and left my crib. Left my house at around 10:30-11, so about 20 mins later I stopped at a gas station and askedif I was going the right way. Lady proceeded to say no go the opposite way,so i did and found out that i was going the wrong way and that I was going the rightway the first time. So I ended up in the woods with only a quarter tank of gas. Filled my car back up and left out again. Then I finally made it to the store.Got in there to find out the guy thought it was the flight 23's and tried to argue with me about this. So at this point I'm pissed off and ready togive up. Then I discover there's a big @+#%#*@ nail in the back of my rear tire. I end up at the tire shop for around 2 hours. While there I called 7-8sneaker stores to find out only ONE had my sizes left(10-11). I kept calling the manager back and forth and eventually he decided to hold the shoes for me. Gottheir copped them for 197.49 and I must say they're beautiful. I had the most up and downs today but in the end I left with my pair . With over 220+ milesput on my car and being up from being up for 11 hours and driving for 6 hours I must say it was all worth it.I Love my pair, today I realized that I'm atrue fan of my shoes and dedicated to what I love. Shout out to Lebron @ Footaction in EastLand Mall..Also I'm 16 so dats dedication http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tha_23_greatest/?action=view&current=photo-13.jpg http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tha_23_greatest/?action=view&current=photo-12.jpg http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tha_23_greatest/?action=view&current=photo-14.jpg http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tha_23_greatest/?action=view&current=photo-12-1.jpg http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tha_23_greatest/?action=view&current=photo-15.jpg

so i had no problem copping on finishline last night 15% off code worked $333.35 for 2 sz 13 shipped
pimp.gif
also i went to my local spot they had 7 pair coppedone more sz 13 but he told me he is expecting another run of these to come in next week and there not the steaths his rep said that they could not ship out asmany as they planned but expext some more by the end of the week so for those that missed out i would keep your eyes out at the store's and online becauseyou might just see these pop up again

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

While there I called 7-8 sneaker stores to find out only ONE had my sizes left(10-11). I kept calling the manager back and forth and eventually he decided to hold the shoes for me.

This is wisdom, you youngn's take notes

None of the stores in the malls near me had them. I thought I was gonna be SOL especially after seeing them up for $300 on UTA. So I decided to check my localSports Plaza, the bastards there always jack up prices badly tho so I figured I'd have to pay a grip if I wanted them. To my surprise he only charged $170,what a steal! They are so much better looking in person.

And oh yeah, everyone don't forget it comes with a DVD! I almost didn't realized till I was lookin at the box and lifted up the paper, the disc is onthe bottom of the inside of the box.

I got a confirmation saying that they have received my order and that they are currently processing my purchase. So how long does it take to for them to emailme back saying that they have shipped my order? I order from (finishline).

Did anyone get an email confirming that theres got shipped?

if these werent limited it wont get as much as soo nice reactions from them....stealths are so much better imho...but to each their own..

i personally like the black ones alot more and they are gunna be at my local store so i can get them

not the best pic

but picked mine up this morning, Footaction sold the 10 i was supposed to pick up, so i had to walk quickly over to Footlocker and cop my size 10 there.Footlocker got in 18 pair i believe to Footactions and Champs 12 pair

So id say these are pretty limited

They look so damn good in person, cant wait for my 9.5 from Eastbay or next week for the Stealth XX3s

ba725564a6cf8923f735b273826f579de45ab5e.pjpg

Got 3 pairs thanks to no hype in Gainesville , FL

Imagine if the soles were 100% clear like the carbon fiber section

that would have been
eek.gif

The DVD is pretty good. They show the white/red ones through the whole thing, and those are NICE...

To answer the question about Cincy: Finishline was the only store. Pretty sure Tri-County and maybe Northgate.

for those who havent tried the black laces in these joints they really set them off so just a heads up

Went to my local mall in Sacramento to see them in person. Had many pairs left. I decided to pass was not impressed enough to cop. I thought that maybe seeingthem in person would change my mind but I am going to wait for the Stealths next weekend.
pimp.gif

Easy purchase in D.C./P.G. area cause all the kids are SkUrban these days !!!
alien.gif

i am looking at my shoes and i see the stiching on one side of the shoe is very thin and on the other side of the shoe the stiching is very thick . does anyonehave a pair like this also i got these from dtlr and they only had 17 pairs so i would say these are very limited

watched the DVD and they say these are handmade? If so that is like the LAmbo of jordans

Originally Posted by jordunk

so i had no problem copping on finishline last night 15% off code worked $333.35 for 2 sz 13 shipped
pimp.gif
also i went to my local spot they had 7 pair copped one more sz 13 but he told me he is expecting another run of these to come in next week and there not the steaths his rep said that they could not ship out as many as they planned but expext some more by the end of the week so for those that missed out i would keep your eyes out at the store's and online because you might just see these pop up again

I would be surprised if this actually happened on a large scale, but I guess you never know. Hope it works out one way or another for those who need them.

Basketbll,
You won't get a shipping email until the first business days. Very few places will ship on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom