Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Tell me why every time I load up NDC and see them fire red Spizikes... I start trippin. Then I realize its just a false alarm. haha! (I know this has to happen to someone else beside me.)
you're not the only one, lol. NDC needs to have the XX3's already updated.

i wont have plug on the second pair only the first i would have to use the code for nike.com would wit be worth it ?

yup midnite at the west. ima bout to grab sum fast food and get bak oon here... but yea i see 2 spizikes on there.. n i hav no idea why. praying the code worksout for all...

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

well if 8.5 is as small as they go i'll just take the hit. See you @ niketown in the morning.

for some odd reason NT selling them for $230..

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by JMi11iOn

Originally Posted by JMi11iOn

im playing GTA.lol
yoo wut mission u on??

im doing some Assassin missions on the last island
at the construction site...?

i did that already. doin this one where there is some dudes and bikers. 1 keeps getting away tho.
mad.gif

as for the kicks, i hope i get these. i dont kno where to go tommorow.

niketown selling for $230? are u smoking? if thats the case i buying from nike.com and use the code and then return it at niketown and make some moeny for thenext CDP LOL... that funny why they marking up $45?

are yall just refreshing on ndc/swoosh on the jordan footwear section, or a certain link?

well if 8.5 is as small as they go i'll just take the hit. See you @ niketown in the morning.

NTSF said they were 230... I went to NTLA this afternoon and they told me 185....

No they aren't limited to 23 pairs at the top 23 Jordan Accounts nationwide. Thats Freaking limited. but not every sneaker shop is getting them so yeahyour correct in saying that they are limited in that sense.

wait a couple weeks be for we start calling these so limited, as quickstrikes they can pop up again

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I tried using the code just now on the spizikes and it wont work...

Are you on Flash or non-Flash ? I dont think it's working on non-Flash. I hope it works out for you

Dudes are hyping these shoes up way more than they need to be hyped. It's a nice colorway but damn.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kalis01

Anyone notice that there are already fakes on ebay?

Item 270242107160 by Ebay Seller ID: whyme904

Yea bro, homeboy sold some of those ALREADY last week for BIN $185. Just think you can sell fakes and then get the "real" ones with the profit. Wow!

They are $185 and I think 8.5 is the smallest they made and thats really gay. My Local Champs smallest they got was a 8.5 and Eastbay and Finishline.comboth had 8.5 as their smallest.

Damn, I absolutely love this shoe.

No Swoosh = No cop
frown.gif

My shoe money is all tied up in those two packs that I have
mad.gif

No shoe is worth retail, so pass.

Back
Top Bottom