Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

the direct link flash from a few pages back says product no longer available... this just mean they haven't put them up yet?

Dudes are hyping these shoes up way more than they need to be hyped. It's a nice colorway but damn.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

well if 8.5 is as small as they go i'll just take the hit. See you @ niketown in the morning.

for some odd reason NT selling them for $230..

NTSF said they were 230... I went to NTLA this afternoon and they told me 185....
YUP..its crazy...NTmiami said $230..

Originally Posted by 2 packs of silica gel

i dont think they that limited its still on eastbay and would have been gone by now

but i agree it is 2nd to titaniums or better

eastbay is sold out...

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Kalis01

Anyone notice that there are already fakes on ebay?

Yea bro, homeboy sold some of those ALREADY last week for BIN $185. Just think you can sell fakes and then get the "real" ones with the profit. Wow!

The freaking guy is claiming they are 100% authentic in the description too... usually ppl that sell fake ones say something like 100% garantee or 100%satisfied... but hes claiming

they are 100% authentic.. whoever that buys them could take him/her to the court if they wish to carry as far as that.. lol

Yeah Eastbay or as some of the peeps earlier where calling it bEASTBAY lmao has hyped up shoes every time. It sucks they take forever to process.

NTSF said they were 230... I went to NTLA this afternoon and they told me 185....

They will be $185, it really depends who you talk to when calling a Niketown. The release sheet does say $230, so it may be someone that is not up to datewith Jordan releases just reading off that sheet. However the tab on the box says $185, so they will be $185.

guess i'll be waiting til 130 =[[
only because i'm wanting my 2nd pair
heading out at about 5ish to the employee store for my first.

JordansRMyCrack...

share the wealth... what info u got... private msg me too. =)
Ha ha man I am sure if it was something about the NDC release and getting them ASAP they would have posted it for NT'ers.

Originally Posted by rundm3s4312

So what time are we expecting on NIkeTown.com for eastern standard?

530am Eastern...I was told by the rep when i called that it would post at 2:30PST which is 5:30Eastern

JordansRMyCrack...

share the wealth... what info u got... private msg me too. =)

haha yup as Kanjoljas said.. nothing really about getting your hands on the white/reds.. it was more of me almost getting myself into deep trouble =p

Item 270242107160 by Ebay Seller ID: whyme904

Yea bro, homeboy sold some of those ALREADY last week for BIN $185. Just think you can sell fakes and then get the "real" ones with the profit. Wow!

Apparently, that guy has sold 5 XX3s in the red/white so far. 3 for $185 and 2 for $190. I suppose his $10 shipping costs is like drawing a moth to a flame.smh

And Ebay's policy is you CANNOT sell unauthentic items, period. You don't have to say, it's authentic b/c that is what to be expected. Let'sjust say that Ebay is SUPER WEAK at enforcing that policy.

Apparently, that guy has sold 5 XX3s in the red/white so far. 3 for $185 and 2 for $190. I suppose his $10 shipping costs is like drawing a moth to a flame. smh

And Ebay's policy is you CANNOT sell unauthentic items, period. You don't have to say, it's authentic b/c that is what to be expected. Let's just say that Ebay is SUPER WEAK at enforcing that policy.
go to completed listings..and look at the seller that sold for 240.....those pix he has are stolen form flip and hotkix.com

Apparently, that guy has sold 5 XX3s in the red/white so far. 3 for $185 and 2 for $190. I suppose his $10 shipping costs is like drawing a moth to a flame. smh

And Ebay's policy is you CANNOT sell unauthentic items, period. You don't have to say, it's authentic b/c that is what to be expected. Let's just say that Ebay is SUPER WEAK at enforcing that policy.
Isn't that the truth I can't believe people actually buy stuff with only a stock photo.

Back
Top Bottom