Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Thanks for the pics. Really tempted to get these and the infrared pair but hate the retail price.

It's all good
Literally only took a few extra secs
Was on another thread and remembered some guys were sayin they only rock black socks and so when I can I do both

Last edited:
I think those infrared's look fire in person. Low key mite be the best XX9 colorway thus far IMO. Haven't pulled the trigger yet with all that's been dropping and will drop but I will wait patiently for those.

If I ever thought I would ever EVER read Bismack Biyombo PE I would have quit basketball years ago.

But they are freaking hot...

Colors are cool. But I'm really tired of the elephant print. Nike really sleeping at the wheel with the signature Colorways right now (exception is the Kyrie 1 Dreams).

Almost 5 months into the Jordan 29's, any stories of the zoom air bag popping yet, or the cushion in the heel bottoming out???

After seeing all these PEs and that red pair above, I'm really beginning to see the potential in these.

The trapezoid pattern has been my least favorite of the two we've see so far but with the right color way and added patterns I'm really liking these. Infrared23 color way are dope in person too.

Jordan Brand needs to step their game up. I think the released versions of the XX9 have been fairly weak. I usually buy the new sig every year but I have yet to buy one. I do like those navy blue/white Westbrook PE's. Too bad we won't see them on shelves.

I remember the designers saying that they could literally incorprate any design with the fly weave. Endless possibilities, and yet the creativity is lacking sorely.

Are they specifically Bismack Biyombo PEs, or Hornets PEs?
Only Biz has worn so far, but there are several Jordan brand athletes (no surprise) on Hornets (Cody Zeller, MKG, Gerald Henderson), so I would expect to see these on others at some point.

Got my pair of legend blues today. upper was maybe the most comfortable upper i've ever felt on a shoe. it's what flyknit should feel like. so snug and comfy but yet allows plenty of room for toes to move around and whatnot. Only thing I wish was different was that the unlocked zoom was a little more springy. haven't played in em yet but it doesn't feel any different to me than any other zoom.

On colorways, I bet they put out a little more trash before giving us the colorways we want. make us buy some garbage and then hit us with the stuff we actually want. Wouldn't be the first time...

Back
Top Bottom