Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Last edited:
Never ordered from them before. Legit smooth transactions?
Ordered yesterday for the first time from them. Just in case i paid with paypal to be more secured. Shoes already shipped.
Will see when package arrive.

I just think they're plain. We went from Galaxy to UFOs to New Orleans to plain silver/white with clear soles as our theme. A city rich with history, culture, etc and we get low key. Not feeling the Kobe, Kyrie, KD or theses. YOTG definitely seem like the upcoming highlight.
I been saying this the whole time, NYC got the hose on ASG theme, what happened to all that subway talk? the Liberty Xs are the best NYC ASG shoe and it's not an ASG shoe
laugh.gif

played in my XX9s again last night. I really wish the traction was better! I don't really get it why Jordan Brand didn't stick with what worked so well on the XX8 or Superfly2 !? Apart from that I still love them on the court.

Last edited:

played in my XX9s again last night. I really wish the traction was better! I don't really get it why Jordan Brand didn't stick with what worked so well on the XX8 or Superfly2 !? Apart from that I still love them on the court.
maybe  it's meant to work best on floors with no dust~ 

Traction got a little better for me as I wore down some of the rubber a bit.  I agree though, the XX8 traction is incredible.  Right there with the Kobe 9

I think they modified the outsole material, shape and pattern to avoid the tearing and durability issues on the XX8.

Traction got a little better for me as I wore down some of the rubber a bit.  I agree though, the XX8 traction is incredible.  Right there with the Kobe 9

the traction on the xx8 is the better than ANY shoe past or present, especially out the box. the XX9's are great too but take a few uses for it to get good. I would say the xx9/KB9 are about the same. its a great shoe nonetheless. the more I play in the XX9's the more comfortable they become and the better I appreciate the changes from the xx8.

is anyone elses rubber outsole breaking down too fast? mainly the edge by the ball of your foot?

Last edited:

what surface are you playing on? i got crazy traction. probably my fave shoe to hoop in right now. put all my kobe 9s on the shelf

do you notice a difference btwn the solid soles vs the translucent joints? 

Can't fault the traction also. The XX8's were better but these one don't fall too short.

I always play in clean indoor courts and I absolutely love the shoes.

what surface are you playing on? i got crazy traction. probably my fave shoe to hoop in right now. put all my kobe 9s on the shelf

do you notice a difference btwn the solid soles vs the translucent joints? 

I believe the clear soles have the best grip but wear down faster than the colored soles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom