Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Slept on the YOTG on FTL and NDC. Contemplating the OG elephant print. It's cheaper from NDC than FTL and Co win the military discount.

I think I have a 15%. I'll try to wait it out for the Kobe 9 IDs (notice there ain't no Jordan XX9 IDs lol).

So I've discovered a new marketing ploy by Nike. In order to get you to buy a shoe you had no intention of copping initially, they do an unannounced trickle QS release using different retailers 2 weeks before the scheduled release date. This process preys on the weak willed sneaker fiend until he anticipates the possible regret he will feel if he passes on the shoe and eventually adds to cart. They think they're slick! My XX9 Goat-sheeps will be here next week. :\
They almost got me too. Might have to get the All Stars though.
Jordan would have worn the All Stars.
I want the black nights Westbrook had on a few weeks back.

Edit: Ain't no "might" to it. All Stars will be purchased.

Last edited:
Slept on the YOTG on FTL and NDC. Contemplating the OG elephant print. It's cheaper from NDC than FTL and Co win the military discount.

I think I have a 15%. I'll try to wait it out for the Kobe 9 IDs (notice there ain't no Jordan XX9 IDs lol).
there were no xx8 IDs either

I hope this is an error but FTL Launch Locator is only showing 2 NYC locations for ASG XX9s!! 
mean.gif

I hope this is an error but FTL Launch Locator is only showing 2 NYC locations for ASG XX9s!! 
mean.gif
wow that's crazy, these are more limited than the AS/Mirror/Constellation Foams
laugh.gif
 and they're just some whiteout Js
roll.gif

smh...footlocker has the yotg, but ndc are all gone. i want to use my giftcards for these!!! sigh... 

So this just happened on my m10s
View media item 1387993I had them for less than 4 months so I think I'll have a voucher coming my way for the popped air bag.

I think I'm gonna try out the xx9s seeing as most of price will be covered with the voucher.

IF Ideally I'm a size 13.5 would k be safe going it's a 14 on these?

You're getting a voucher because you balled in your shoes enough to wear down the sole and pop the airbag? How does that even make sense? That's not a flaw on Nike's part

You're getting a voucher because you balled in your shoes enough to wear down the sole and pop the airbag? How does that even make sense? That's not a flaw on Nike's part

Playing twice a week for three months sure as hell seems like a factory flaw to me.

I have lebron 9s and 10s that still work great and have been used consistently since their release

Edit: plus the air bag initially poked through on the 3rd wear. That's ridiculous on a shoe that retails for $165

Last edited:
Thats not a flaw man thats from wear. Good luck getting that voucher out of nike they arent as easy to get anymore.

But looks like you also played outside in those kicks so thats even more wear/breakdown especially since they arent meant for that

You cant prove it happened on the 3rd wear now cuz theyre beat to death. If you would have back on the 3rd wear then youd have a case but ...

Last edited:
*shrug* if nike balls kicks can't handle less than fifty hours of wear before kicking the bucket I guess I should start trying out other brands.

So this just happened on my m10s
View media item 1387993I had them for less than 4 months so I think I'll have a voucher coming my way for the popped air bag.

I think I'm gonna try out the xx9s seeing as most of price will be covered with the voucher.

IF Ideally I'm a size 13.5 would k be safe going it's a 14 on these?

I don't know homie...those look pretty worn. Plus the rubber on those is really soft. If you played outside I'm not surprised this happened. Give it a shot...worst that can happen is that they say no.

Last edited:
Thats also not an XDR outsole either.

Still give it a shot though, like above said worst that can happen is they say no and ship u the shoes back

I'm no scientist, but I find it near impossible that the airbag poked thru after 3 wears, and if that really did happen, you should have contacted Nike at that time, and not continue to run them to the ground. If you get credited, more power to you and congrats, but I don't see it happening. You played outdoor ball in an indoor shoe. Best of luck.

And instances like these are why Nike has become so stingy and strict.

Last edited:
tell me this is real!
Talk about true potential of using that upper

Last edited:
Ran in here as soon as I saw the pic, I hope they don't raise the price on these.  These will be my first 29's shoe is dope. 

edit: Just saw SN pic from the page before, these are def copped just too ill to me 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom