Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Flight23 was sold out of the PRs when I went to check this morning. Need these!! 

idk why you give more respect to someone because they have a disease, maybe admiration and sympathy

but it aint like hes an athlete or puts his body through strenuous activities 

sn: i sound like a hater, and im really not, that just made no sense to me, its like having respect for someone who has green eyes and theyre a major supporter for green eyed people

Maybe you should do a little research and learn what lupus is and what he does to help support it. It's not an eye color, it's a deadly disease with no cure. Smfh
Lmao I know what lupus is, u must be trollin me

The more I see those PR the more I want them. Anyone think there is a chance of a wider release. I don't have much hope.

O yea let's see all the haters come out like zombies of return of the living dead. They look even better on court... Just MO..

No point in wearing them all weekend they will make sure the numbers are right and they'll sell out from the game. I would have them rocking future release colors during the other events to build hype.

So as for now these PR's are only A NY ASW release, Anyone know? When I heard there was only 1K pairs made I didn't even bother to 

look more into it.

russell-westbrook-air-jordan-xx9-29-all-star-practice-01.jpg

Better shot of Westbrook's PEs today at practice. I'm a fan of them

Did anyone in here half size down on these? I'm a TTS 12 and I'm happy with my pairs of XX9s (all 12s), but I have a little room and I'm wondering if I could go 11.5 for casual wear and not hooping. 

If anyone has multiple pairs and has a TTS and a Half Size Down pair, I'd love to hear thoughts.

Did anyone in here half size down on these? I'm a TTS 12 and I'm happy with my pairs of XX9s (all 12s), but I have a little room and I'm wondering if I could go 11.5 for casual wear and not hooping. 

If anyone has multiple pairs and has a TTS and a Half Size Down pair, I'd love to hear thoughts.

I actually have one pair XX9s in a half size down for hooping. I think they'd be just fine casually. These felt a little roomy to me overall but I do have pretty narrow feet. I wanted the snug fit since it's already a really minimal upper

The ASG were okay. To be honest, Nike was a little lackluster with the ASG pack this year.

Hopefully, Toronto will have some good themes next year. Wish the XX9s would go on discount on sites not named NDC. I want to get the elephant print OG.

I actually have one pair XX9s in a half size down for hooping. I think they'd be just fine casually. These felt a little roomy to me overall but I do have pretty narrow feet. I wanted the snug fit since it's already a really minimal upper
Cool, thanks for the info! Repped

Back
Top Bottom