Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm reading that the "Year of..." edition of the XX9 is releasing tomorrow, but I can't figure out where to buy them? I'm kind've new to the Jordan game, so please excuse me. Can anyone fill me in with info?

Yes, thank you! I guess now I'm wondering how I got false release date information. When did they actually drop?

Finish line tweeted that they will no longer have the photo reels for sale. (This was like two weeks ago).

Yes, thank you! I guess now I'm wondering how I got false release date information. When did they actually drop?
same thing happened to me. Talked about it some pages back about a false qs strategy to increase demand. I emailed nike about the way they handled this release so I'll post what info they send my way.

(Edit: added customer service info)

Here is what I was told
"I've done some looking around, and I'm seeing that those shoes actually have not launched yet, and we are still currently working on getting an official launch date for them. I would advise to keep an eye on our @Nikestore twitter pages for updates. As soon as we have the launch information that will be one of the first places we will send it. I really hope that you are able to grab a pair."

Last edited:

I just saw on twitter that NikeUK was just releasing them now, maybe that's where the date came from.

I just saw on twitter that NikeUK was just releasing them now, maybe that's where the date came from.
Maybe...because there was NOTHING in Nike's Twitter feed about the Year of the GOAT XX9s, and I'm looking all the way back to 1/10 when the Columbia 4s dropped.

Nike never announced a drop for the YotG. It was a stealth release online I believe. 

Nike never announced a drop for the YotG. It was a stealth release online I believe. 
Nike...
mean.gif

Ended up paying resale on the PRs. Had to have them. Such a dope shoe for collectors. $325 shipped. Was hoping retail, but after tax + shipping, I'll pay the extra $75 for piece of mind in case they don't drop online.

Now...where can you find the matching shirts I've seen on FTL's Twitter? Can't find them on their site, and the closest Footlocker (not even house of hoops) is 200 miles away. If anyone has any leads on the long sleeved shirt, would be appreciative.

welp guess im outta here no PR release .. no BHMs

may come back when they hit deeper discounts

Ended up paying resale on the PRs. Had to have them. Such a dope shoe for collectors. $325 shipped. Was hoping retail, but after tax + shipping, I'll pay the extra $75 for piece of mind in case they don't drop online.

Now...where can you find the matching shirts I've seen on FTL's Twitter? Can't find them on their site, and the closest Footlocker (not even house of hoops) is 200 miles away. If anyone has any leads on the long sleeved shirt, would be appreciative.

Nike.com has the shirt and beanie bro

shirt-http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/jordan-xx9-long-sleeve-t-shirt/pid-10313828/pgid-10313829

beanie-http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/jordan-xx9-pom-knit-hat/pid-10313824/pgid-10313825

Last edited:

Guess I should have looked their a couple days ago. Looks like its sold out now in normal sizes.

shirt-http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/jordan-xx9-long-sleeve-t-shirt/pid-10313828/pgid-10313829

beanie-http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/jordan-xx9-pom-knit-hat/pid-10313824/pgid-10313825
Repped.

Should have looked for the obvious. Didn't even think about NDC.

No XXL, so will still be on the hunt, but will keep checking that link periodically. Thanks man appreciate it.

I'm going back and forth on the YOTG but for $225 plus tax and other colors already on sale I'm not feeling an extra $50+ for this color. Going to pass again.

Last edited:
welp guess im outta here no PR release .. no BHMs

may come back when they hit deeper discounts

I got lucky on the BHM. Was hoping there was a return online. Sure enough I found it on eastbay and in my size. Swooped it up right away. Waiting for it to be delivered today. Persistence and luck pays off I guess.

Back
Top Bottom