Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

To each their own.

In my opinion, this colorway embodies the true essence of Jordan Brand.. taking a leap into the future with performance innovation yet giving a nod to the heritage of the past with the Bulls colorway and Elephant print. 

I'm a sucker for a good story.. Not to mention, the XX9's are the most comfortable shoes I've ever played in.

Gotta love these.

To each their own.

In my opinion, this colorway embodies the true essence of Jordan Brand.. taking a leap into the future with performance innovation yet giving a nod to the heritage of the past with the Bulls colorway and Elephant print. 

I'm a sucker for a good story.. Not to mention, the XX9's are the most comfortable shoes I've ever played in.

Gotta love these.

I like the colorway, just too much branding for my taste. The all-star XX9 was perfect for ME. :smokin

Yes, just this model in itself is wonderful.

The All-Stars are sweet too, just subtle enough while flashy with the hints of platinum, clean.

I personally prefer a darker colorway, especially for basketball. Court conditions are so unexpected these days, I'm not brave enough to play in a light/white shoe.

Should have known yall were already on it.
Just got a 12 after fishing for additional codes for about 20 minutes :lol:

recently picked up the riverwalks and YOTG

not my usual taste in colors but both look better in person

love the fit with this new tech ...

Yep Riverwalks aren't my usual cup of tea, but seeing them in person definitely changed my opinion... haven't picked them up yet but I plan on it

Yep Riverwalks aren't my usual cup of tea, but seeing them in person definitely changed my opinion... haven't picked them up yet but I plan on it
i keep waiting for it them to go on sale so that i can get them for cheap, since the infra23s are on sale at FNL

i keep waiting for it them to go on sale so that i can get them for cheap, since the infra23s are on sale at FNL
I'm waiting for that sale too... my size is in stock on Eastbay and with coupon + ship it comes to just under 190.  Can't quite bite at that price...  If I could grab for like 150-160 I'd do it.

Riverwalks are much nicer in person. Still waiting to find my pair for ~$125. May never happen though...

Riverwalks are much nicer in person. Still waiting to find my pair for ~$125. May never happen though...
Yeah, DS Riverwalks might not drop to that point. I assumed the same so I copped mine recently for $195. Hope you get your pair. 

if they drop them to $200 i'd be happy bcuz that would put them at $168 with discounts, i want them and that bred pair with the raised lines

I wish they had my size in the EP Colorway during that sale on NDC.

I've made statements about why these aren't on iD. I completely forgot the 2012 was on iD. It must have done poorly or it maybe difficult/expensive to do them for the shroud or weave.

Ended up getting the EPs with the discount code. My first pair of XX9s. Its actually one of the only colors I like so I'm pretty happy.

Ended up getting the EPs with the discount code. My first pair of XX9s. Its actually one of the only colors I like so I'm pretty happy.
I think you'll be pleased with the XX9 Phil 
smokin.gif

Same here.  First pair and I like these and the Blackouts.

Damn and damn again.  I couldn't say no to that price.  GF gonna be like "Again?  Another pair?  Again?!?"

Just in case anybody copped a few days ago when they dropped the price the first time if you call Nike and tell them they will refund you the difference. They have a 14 day price match policy. They did it for me. Also my first pair of 29's and I'm really impressed. Didn't appreciate it until I tried it on. First Jordan in a while that's good for the court and can be pulled off causally.

Same here.  First pair and I like these and the Blackouts.

Damn and damn again.  I couldn't say no to that price.  GF gonna be like "Again?  Another pair?  Again?!?"
My GF is going to kill me too! I'm hoping they drop them off when she's not home.

Just in case anybody copped a few days ago when they dropped the price the first time if you call Nike and tell them they will refund you the difference. They have a 14 day price match policy. They did it for me. Also my first pair of 29's and I'm really impressed. Didn't appreciate it until I tried it on. First Jordan in a while that's good for the court and can be pulled off causally.
Thanks for this. I didn't even think to ask for an adjustment :/

You're right in that they will probably do the adjustment, but be warned, the official policy states that they do not adjust for price changes due to promo codes. They did it for me on another item but keep in mind that they could very well deny it. 

Last edited:
my first time using the XX9 UGOF today and my only XX9 

I was surprised that this are so mad COMFORTABLE and very LIGHT ON FEET! 

Happy with the 160$ price tag!

The only drawback is that it's so white and the dirt easily shows up. 

nthat.gif
 FIRE Comfort and LIGHT

Back
Top Bottom