Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

That's a steal! Especially if you know an employee that will let you use discounts!

CAMBY!!!
smokin.gif

99.99 ill cop prob two more pairs at that price.  I originally got my riverwalks for about $215... damn haha.  though this was about almost a full year now. 

Last edited:
That's wild.

You have to imagine with the impending Jordan 30 release likely 3 months away and almost every colorway still with a ton of pairs sitting out there, the price slashes have to be coming real soon.

anything under $100 would be a killer deal...id love to get a pair of infrared or cement to hoop in.

im surprised this shoe didn't sell well, imo way better basketball shoes than lebron 12 or kobe x.

Would be cheaper instore

Only got two niketown within 45 min and I want to use my giftcard I got for returning the lebron 11 gamma. Lol

Haven't really see them at my local mall tho other than crap cw I don't like.

anything under $100 would be a killer deal...id love to get a pair of infrared or cement to hoop in.

im surprised this shoe didn't sell well, imo way better basketball shoes than lebron 12 or kobe x.

Haven't bought the Kobe x, but played in the xx9, lebron 12, and m11. Xx9 wins hands down, but I would not put the m11 and lebron 12 too far behind. Usually if the floor has too much dust the m11 actually has the best trqction.

No no I mean in retail stores in general. Outlets have been real bad lately

I also believe Return to Vendor inventory that hits outlets will first see a mark up on a third party store's sale price before making its way through the series of outlet store markdowns.

I'll tell ya something, from this years main sig's I own the Kobe x, KD 7, Bron 12 and the xx9 (one pair of each) and for casual wear (their all great) the xx9 is probably the best feeling basketball shoe I've ever worn in my life.

From every review I have seen the only shoes that compare to the XX9 are UA ClutchFit Drive and Curry 1...Reviews have the XX9 first and CFD a very close second and Curry third. XX9 is the best shoe Jordan has man in a LOOOOOOONG time

I'm curious if anyone has hooped in these in both TTS and a half size down.

I have a narrow foot and these felt perfect at half size down, but I'm wondering if I'd like TTS better with the zoom bag placement... Have only played in my one half size down pair.  It's gone well, but I feel like I need to try the other size

Back
Top Bottom