Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Should i go up a size in 29s asking i tired on my size and they are snug on the sides of my feet and a little on toe box where laces start thanks
It may or may not work for you. Best bet would be to go to a store and try them on yourself. Plenty of XX9's still sitting around. 

Jordan only gets $100 million per year from Nike even though they make $2.5 billion off JB products per article below.

How much is the Jordan brand worth?
In April, a pair of shoes Jordan wore in his early career sold at auction for over $71,000. A different pair sold at auction in 2013 for a whooping $105,000. While it's interesting to see what Jordan's relics are worth to collectors, it still pales in comparison with how much new Jordan product sales are worth to Nike. Jordan-brand products make Nike nearly $2.5 billion a year.

Air Jordans started selling in 1985 and sold $70 million worth in the first two months. Fast-forward 30 years, and the Jordan brand now controls nearly 60% of the U.S. basketball -shoe market, which is just part of Nike's total basketball shoe empire that controls around 95% of the market. Adidas (NASDAQ Other:ADDYY)owned Reebok and Under Armour (NYSE:UA) have about and 2.6% and 1%, respectively.

http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...akes-millions-on.aspx?source=eogyholnk0000001

Jordan only gets $100 million per year from Nike even though they make $2.5 billion off JB products
Oh that's all he gets? ONLY a 100 mill......

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Should i go up a size in 29s asking i tired on my size and they are snug on the sides of my feet and a little on toe box where laces start thanks

I use 29 to play ball but these shoes fit so wide to me.
I went TTS and it loosens up a lot.

So much potential for the xx9 design wise with the woven upper but only a few dope colorways...oh well money saved.

The fact that Jordan's are Nikes second cash cow (running division is first) has been known for years and the fact he doesn't get paid as much as he should for his legacy is also old news

It's not like he could jump ship to another brand. The Cache is in the retros (though the Brands other products do generate revenue).

And I feel like I'm done with the XX9. I got the Elephant Print, Team Orange, BHM and the Gift of Flights. The only one I wanted and didn't get were the Photo Reels.

Actually, he's only getting 4 percent! Does Nike even need him anymore? I know they won't ever let him go. Jordans will sell regardless.
XX9s are better than XX8s.
Can't wait for XXXs.

a definite no. i had the gym red in true size and exchanged it for a 11.5 half size up team orange. the half size up I had to choke the laces to prevent my foot slipping. therefore i don't play in them as much as i want. 

just bought another pair of gym red in true size for $108 tho. should be here shortly. 

a definite no. i had the gym red in true size and exchanged it for a 11.5 half size up team orange. the half size up I had to choke the laces to prevent my foot slipping. therefore i don't play in them as much as i want. 

just bought another pair of gym red in true size for $108 tho. should be here shortly. 
how'd you get that price for the gym reds? i'm looking to cop (almost any pair) on the low.

.5 size up was much too big. Exchanged for a TTS and still could have went a .5 size down. Double sucks helps fill it out and prevent slippage.

These definitely run big though.

It's not like Jordan didn't do anything.
He went out and won Rookie of the Year, then added Dunk Champ, Scoring Leader, MVP, and finally the titles.
Nike isn't solely responsible for Air Jordan.
It seems to me MJ should be getting paid more than 4 percent for holding up his end of the deal.

It's a lot of money but it's not even 10 percent.

Exactly. If you were the one getting $100 million out of a total $2.5 billion you would be saying "only" too.
are you stupid or something?

besides 10 percent for something you didn't create and make or put money into to is bad?
dumb dumb dumb
Huh????? You the one sound dumb af

Nike made Jordan an incredible athlete and arguably the best to ever play the game? Right because if he had signed with adidas everything would've happened way different word to the butterfly effect

Cmon guys play nice. It's more than one way to convey your point. Just because you don't agree, it doesn't mean you have to call people stupid and stuff.

IF he left, could they release retros with the Air Jordan name? He's pretty much kept on to license his name, so they can continue to make Jordan Brand merchandise. They own the design but they'd probably have to change the name to the something 3, something 4 and remove the jumpman logo.

IF he left, could they release retros with the Air Jordan name? He's pretty much kept on to license his name, so they can continue to make Jordan Brand merchandise. They own the design but they'd probably have to change the name to the something 3, something 4 and remove the jumpman logo.
I don't think anybody would buy jumpman brand if It wasn't backed by nike there's that relationship where you just need both for that success

Back
Top Bottom