Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

My GoFs look pretty dingy now about about 10 rec games. Is anyone cleaning their xx9s? It doesn't bother me that much, because I am hooping in them, but I wouldn't mind a quick spot touch-up at some point. Was just going to go hot soapy water, but didnt know if anyone had tips.

I haven't done a white pair, but I did scrub down the Photo Reel with Jason Markk and the premium brush..it made a world of a difference and they looked amazing

Because of the material, they are very porous so you will go thru quite a bit of cleaner and water, but just keep applying and you'll be good, and let them air dry for a couple days. I was worried at first cuz nobody had input on cleaning them, but I figured I'd try it out and hope to not end in disaster.

I was worried at first cuz nobody had input on cleaning them, but I figured I'd try it out and hope to not end in disaster.

You got some basketballs testing it out on the Photo Reels instead of a GR XX9 colorway. Glad it worked out.

Last edited:
my favorite colorway is the emerald green joints.

somebody in lebron 9s stepped on my foot during hoops and shredded some of the knitting on the upper. at first it looked like just a big black smudge but the friction actually caused the green stitching to rip and the under is black stitching. looks horrible, but whatever, still ball in them.

imagine these in a black cement 4 colorway.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom