Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Definitely disappointed in these. Not paying $225 for this. The one with the big logos is the best looking one but the jumpman and 23 logo sized font is just too much for me.

Buying the big Jumpman logo pair.  Definitely fresh shoes.  I love how everyone is clamoring for JB to do **** they have already done before, living in the past.  New tech, new design, plus the refined (amazing) flightplate from the XX8; I am all in. 

Respectfully disagree. Even if you don't like the outcome, you can't take MJ out of the process. It's his dang shoe. Doubt it would come out if he thought it was garbage.

This is a dude who wears ripped baggy jeans for someone 400lbs.

Looks like something you cook up in NBA 2k's create your own shoe. :rofl: :smh: :x horrible.

Said Hatfield: "When people buy an Air Jordan, they are buying part of Michael's DNA."

:rofl:

Just in case you wanna skip the next 100 pages if this thread I can sum it up for you:

"Bruh this ish is so whack, such garbage JB sell y'all cats anything"

ANNOUNCING XX9 GITD...

"ZOMG such hot fire, need these in my life, y'all were hating since day one, I'm more entitled to dis doe'

I for one am in love. XX8 were awesome and these look to be just as good, if not better (comfort wise).

Passing like Steve Nash. I know why is that giant Jumpman on the side, so even people from airplanes can see you rocking them, soooo corny. 

I actually prefer the big logo over the cemenbt print one.

$225 tho? According to Matt Powell the performance on these justifies the price as they're way better than the XX8 SE which the XX9 looks about 90% similar. XX8 SEs are sitting @ $150.

Kobe's sell @ that price due to the limited/QS tag plus the Kobe hype. Then you have the Leborn XI sitting in most c/ws at $200 and let's not talk the elite versions.

Not gonna lie I'll probably attempt to cop on release just to have that new new but that's it. Unless there's some really dope C/W which is doubtful these are a pass.

Wasn't feeling the huge logos so decided to make a quick PS to see what they'd look like with a cleaner upper:
Repped! This would be a hot pair if they made it simple like this PS pair done by FreeOn.

Simplicity with the latest Technology will surely draw everyone on the shoes.

These to me are beautiful, especially in both of those black/red colorways which happens to be my favorite as I'm sure is the same for most. I really lke the fact they are actually continuing and improving upon the flight plate and "unleashed zoom air" from the XX8. I feel like Brand Jordan finally has some sort of direction again and actually great looking silouette . I mean I really enjoyed the XX8 and I'm really excited for these.:pimp:

^maxdunker yeah and I think another reason the 28 SE are sitting is because of the durability issues of the zoom. If they are more durable then at least the price is easier to swallow I just hope there not more than $200. Especially with how thin that upper looks I hope they have some padding in the toebox. There's nothing like a shoe with thick hyperfuse, leather, or foamposite for that comfortable padded feel and toe protection.

Last edited:
Buying the big Jumpman logo pair.  Definitely fresh shoes.  I love how everyone is clamoring for JB to do **** they have already done before, living in the past.  New tech, new design, plus the refined (amazing) flightplate from the XX8; I am all in. 

Exactly!! Are they expecting a replica of a 3, 4, 5, or 11? I like them a lot. You have to embrace the future!

Last ones was waaaay better.

It seems like nikes just making these designs as huge palletes for all kinds of cws. And these aint eem more design forward looking than xv....xx....xix....13...12...etc....etc....

Look like a damn melo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom