Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Thx for the update redrum3281...any reason why they pushed the release date back??

JS"
idk i was at footaction the other day and they couldn't tell me, they said all they know was they got an email notification changing the release date but no explantion, the MGR was saying nike doing some stupid stuff

i just realized i missed the most obvious reason why they're doing a riverwalk pack in the first place, as it never made sense to me, it's not an anniv yr or anything like that, but it's really simple, the columbia's come out this yr for christmas, which were the ASG shoe for Jordan that yr, hence all the riverwalk stuff this yr

Last edited:
I was under the impression the Riverwalk colorway and nickname was a nod to Kawhi Leonard, who happens to play for the Spurs and is currently one of - if not the - premier athlete repping the Jordan Brand. A lot more current and sensible than the '96 All-Star Game narrative. :nerd:

Nevertheless, I'm very much looking forward to owning that particular version.

I was under the impression the Riverwalk colorway and nickname was a nod to Kawhi Leonard, who happens to play for the Spurs and is currently one of - if not the - premier athlete repping the Jordan Brand. A lot more current and sensible than the '96 All-Star Game narrative.
nerd.gif

Nevertheless, I'm very much looking forward to owning that particular version.
yeah no, because there's a whole "riverwalk" pack, i don't recall Blake Griffin or Chris Paul playing for san antonio yet the Superfly 3 and CPVIII both have riverwalk ver. also the flighttime 14.5 and Velocity, oh and the XX9 wasn't made for Kawhi Leonard, or well he isn't the ambassador for the xx9, that's still Russell Westbrook, and before you say well Leonard had them on during media day, Westbrook had them on in last yrs playoffs

No, the blue is way darker, and the purple is purple, not pink....and for the alamo convo...
Ok thanks a lot!! I thought they may be the SB colors because Nike labeled the colors as Fusion Pink and Tropical Teal. 

The top one isn't too bad. The wings and jump man are too busy. Maybe they could shrink it and put it on the heel.

The latest Trinidad James 1st and 15th compared the LeBron XIIs and Jordan XX9. He was merely talking from a casual stand point since he hasn't played in the XIIs yet. As of right now, from a casual stand point, James feels like the Lebrons are heavy. He also only likes the NRSL color way. Whereas, he loves the on court performance of the XX9s.

I just wish they had more interesting designs and color ways. It feels like early Mortal Kombats where the ninjas were all the same except for their color and stances. Even the PEs are elephant print or big jump man.

the Jordan riverwalk pack is no more reaching than the packer kamikaze II chili peppers/remember the Alamo

yeah not that much of a stretch
I know what the damn jersey looks like. the point is, people straight up pulled the nickname from their behinds. you have to string an awful lot together to get to the "riverwalk" name.... Ok, so it has a similar pink looking color and a similar teal looking color on it.... you're telling me they were made as a tribute to that game just because of that? Even if so, now you are taking that game's LOCATION, then further pulling a random element from it to name the shoe................ quite the stretch there wouldn't you say?
laugh.gif

grey from the stars, white from the letters, orange from the ball. RIVERWALKS.

Last edited:
I know what the damn jersey looks like. the point is, people straight up pulled the nickname from their behinds. you have to string an awful lot together to get to the "riverwalk" name.... Ok, so it has a similar pink looking color and a similar teal looking color on it.... you're telling me they were made as a tribute to that game just because of that? Even if so, now you are taking that game's LOCATION, then further pulling a random element from it to name the shoe................ quite the stretch there wouldn't you say? :lol:  

View media item 1224300
grey from the stars, white from the letters, orange from the ball. RIVERWALKS.

#Facepalm #clueless #iqnotwithyou

Back
Top Bottom