Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Elephant print one has too much going on

They're ok

Seems like the XX8 SE remixed

Meh, guess it will depend on the colorway

According to SportsOneSource, which tracks market retail figures, Nike and Jordan Brand in 2013 accounted for 92% of all basketball shoes sold in the USA.

That share grew to 94.7% in March, when three Jordan re-issues — the 3, 10 and the 9 — were among the top seven models in sales.

Good grief :lol:

These latest do the same for me as the last decade or so has - the shoes do not have any wow factor. Not the worst things ever, but there is no longer the "Holy _____ did you see the new Jordans" way of thinking like the old days. I miss those days.

Last edited:
i might be wrong but from what i can tell these shoes are
28ji14m.jpg

Last edited:
That shoe looks REAL good. Better than all the recent Jordan releases. Remove the huge Jordan logo and we're in business.

Remix the colorways and this has to be one of the better looking Jordans in recent history. Hope they release other colorways around launch time.

Can anyone explain why there are two of them?

Any word as to what the difference is between the two version?

Those are actually just two colorways it seems. I'm not sold on the shoe yet, but the freedom they have on the upper is scary. But not as scary as the retail price will be since they're getting the weaving done in Italy. :smh:

Last edited:
i actually really like the first design (with the huge Jumpman) That other one will only be saved with colorways.

i see what Jordan Brand is doing. They tried to replace the swoosh on there 1s about 13 years back or so and it didn't work. But now they are going to try again to make the Jumpman as prominent as the swoosh is on today's current shoes(kobes,lebrons, kds)

They made the zoom with a flex groove like the Superfly 2s, so that should help with durablity alot. My Superfly 2s are still holding up great, I don't think they had the same problems as the 28s or SEs.

Back
Top Bottom