Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

They’ll probably be included as an alternate option. But I agree.

Same here. The silhouette is banging, but the designs are slacking. They’ve boasted how versatile this shoe is for graphics and prints. Let’s see them.
that's what's killing the shoe the most imo. too many goofy looking allover prints and crap. would like to see some simple colorways without the weird elephant patterns.

I have the same sentiments as most of you that have commented:JORDAN REALLY SHOULD STEP THEIR PATTERN GAME UP.

What is the story behind these patterns they're using. If they're going to go lackluster at least tell the story of how they arrived at the decision to do so. E.g. DNA on the XX1s outsole, the window into MJ on the 2010, or the stealth weave on the XVs.

It's not a good look when I pickup THE flagship basketball shoe and not be inspired by its aesthetics.

yea, I'm with you.  I swear people get so brained washed sometimes

Seems like most people that buy Js could careless that they are actually BASKETBALL sneakers!  Saying the 29s are trash and JB could sell Pantones for $500 is just ludicrous to me.  Of course they are entitled to their opinions, but most of them have never even touched a 29, but already calling them trash
grant it I so far only like 3prs of xx9s so far, that's still 2more than I do them XIs
I have the same sentiments as most of you that have commented:JORDAN REALLY SHOULD STEP THEIR PATTERN GAME UP.

What is the story behind these patterns they're using. If they're going to go lackluster at least tell the story of how they arrived at the decision to do so. E.g. DNA on the XX1s outsole, the window into MJ on the 2010, or the stealth weave on the XVs.

It's not a good look when I pickup THE flagship basketball shoe and not be inspired by its aesthetics.
they go for performance not looks though I agree that most of the cw cough traps cough have been uninspiring

29s getting all sorts of HATE in the Pantone thread!  Really going in on 'em.  :smh:

Got mine today. Plan on wearing them. Why not? The 11s are hot though but if you play b ball or want comfort the 29 is where it's at. They just need to get a new designer for the color ways and patterns. The problem isn't the shoe.

yea, I'm with you.  I swear people get so brained washed sometimes

Seems like most people that buy Js could careless that they are actually BASKETBALL sneakers!  Saying the 29s are trash and JB could sell Pantones for $500 is just ludicrous to me.  Of course they are entitled to their opinions, but most of them have never even touched a 29, but already calling them trash

The design isn't garbage, but to me the colorways have been lacking. I just looked at a few today at HOH and the colors are dull and nothing made me want to spend money on them. The black/red elephant print pair looked downright cheap.

Be on the looks like next week for tons of split Gift of Flight packs on the bay selling just the XX9. Might even be able to get them below what you can get other cws for.

I do agree with many of you about the cw's. They've been kinda bland, but the shoe itself is good. Its a solid ball shoe. Aesthetically, it can still use some work, but I wouldn't call any of the cw's trash.
Wish they would do a lot more with the patterns and designs. Hopefully, better cw's will come next year.

Oh yeah, and I wish I could benefit from all these half pack re-sells like yall are about to! :smh:

Eat up though!

Westbrook in 28's for the 2nd half?

Edit -- looks like he is, wonder if there was an issue with the 29's? I was very interested in trying these shoes after being turned off by them. But when you see LeBron not wearing 11's, Durant not wearing the 7's, and Westbrook going back a model whats a consumer to think. I'm back to square one on the 29's, very disappointed.

Last edited:
View media item 1322887

What i was afraid it just happened . This material is not strong enough.
After just 5 times at the gym and played some pick up games.
They going back to nike.

I have a feeling it's going to be the same story as with the xx8 i am gnna keep on buying couse they great shoes to ball and keep on sending them back to nike after something like this happends( it looks like this might be ans issue). I've sent like 5 popped pairs of xx8 back to nike..

Last edited:
are you people with popped zoom bags and ripped shoes just playing basketball in them or wearing them in the street and hooping in them too?

I must admit. That legend blue colorway on eastbay is the first colorway that got me tempted to cop

What i was afraid it just happened . This material is not strong enough.
After just 5 times at the gym and played some pick up games.
They going back to nike.

I have a feeling it's going to be the same story as with the xx8 i am gnna keep on buying couse they great shoes to ball and keep on sending them back to nike after something like this happends( it looks like this might be ans issue). I've sent like 5 popped pairs of xx8 back to nike..
people wearing cleats at your gym? lol

but at least you will keep having new pairs after few wears. :wink:

Last edited:
are you people with popped zoom bags and ripped shoes just playing basketball in them or wearing them in the street and hooping in them too?

Popped multiple pairs of the XX8s only wearing in them to the gym for hoops and lifting weights.

Footlocker has 20% off on a purchase of over $200! Pulled the trigger on the blackouts $180 shipped..... cant wait to get these on the court!!

Code? I only found 17% on orders $120+ and it wouldn't apply to the xx9 in legend blue or blackout

Back
Top Bottom