Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Does FNL in-store matches prices online?

Stupid FNL system never lets me order online, always giving me an error since the beginning of time.
I'm not sure, I know my FTL and HOH does. But they would never match a FNL online price. 

That online rice is great, discounts keep getting better. I wish I could pick up in store though! 

lows fit more snug and lockdown is better. The heel feels clunky like the kobe 9. Im not sure if the mids were like that.

Dang, if I could get the UNC low's from FL cheaper, I might pick them up with a coupon. I just hate low tops, been wanting a pair of XX9's though, I don't have them yet :smh:

Can't find those carolina lows in-store near me and FNL still keeps rejecting my online orders :smh:

would have been a nice pair of beater because I think I'm going to wear the infra lows mostly off-the-court

View media item 2041998

How do the lows feel compared to the mids? Does that leather on the heel make a difference?

I don't ball in them but my only feedback on the lows is that the shoe pinches the side of my foot just below the pinky toe. Only on the left foot. Maybe my feet aren't the same size but my only complaint on the lows.

I have the JB PE but no other low colorway for what it's worth.

I want a pair of XX9s before they dry up. I would prefer the mids with the elephant print on the upper, but $100 for the UNC lows is pretty sweet AND I have a $20 coupon. I don't see these being easy to get a year from now like the XX8se's.

I want a pair of XX9s before they dry up. I would prefer the mids with the elephant print on the upper, but $100 for the UNC lows is pretty sweet AND I have a $20 coupon. I don't see these being easy to get a year from now like the XX8se's.

Feel the same way. Might just end up with the XXXs even though prio people say they aren't that good. Maybe I'll wait for the XXXI?

What's a nice price on these jimmy buckets??

Got a pair coming for 245 shipped

All the lows are discounted on footlocker, just wait for a 20% off or birthday coupon if you can't grab the UNCs on Finishline.

Can't find those carolina lows in-store near me and FNL still keeps rejecting my online orders
mean.gif

would have been a nice pair of beater because I think I'm going to wear the infra lows mostly off-the-court
 Pretty sure you can just place a call to online customer service and make the order over the phone.

Yah sadly after the weekend search came up empty, my size was gone online.

I haven't placed a phone order with them before but I vaguely remember them also giving me a cancelled/error email afterwards, this was back when I used to go after retroes though so it may have changed? But their online process hasn't so I figured it'll be the same.

I did see the red lows were $149.99 in-store at Footlocker so if it gets another price drop and hopefully another $20 off $100 purchase VIP coupon comes again then i'd get a pair then. *crosses fingers*

They just did a 20% clearance code, but once another one comes around I might get one of each.  Looking to get XX9's at sub $100 at this point.

What was the reasoning behind Jordan taking out Air cushion for the heel for the 29, 30, Melo M12, Supa Fly, Ultra Fly, lol..basically every shoe released by JB after the 28 went with Foam heel. Did the players prefer it?

So it turns out that I wasn't liking the xx9 low as much because i haven't been lacing them tight enough. Makes a huge difference. The midsole is still a bit clunky. There are better options for court feel and transition. I think ill keep my xx9 low for now

Last edited:
I think (but dont quote me on it) but it's within 30 days postmarked.

A quick nike chat should be able to answer that question though.

In comparison though, I somewhat feel like the DRose6 are clunkier than the XX9 lows, mostly due to the super thick ankle collar and tongue with that strap detail.

You can return after 30 days as long as they weren't worn...

I've returned a pair of shoes that I bought over 12 months ago! Haha

"After 30 days, only products that are unworn, unwashed and in the original packaging can be returned for a refund or exchange."

After a couple of weeks of playing in them, I think the lows suck compared to the mids. They give me shin splints and are not as comfy and I can't feel the zoom like the mids. I'm taking them back and exchanging them for the red/black mids. :smh:

So it turns out that I wasn't liking the xx9 low as much because i haven't been lacing them tight enough. Makes a huge difference. The midsole is still a bit clunky. There are better options for court feel and transition. I think ill keep my xx9 low for now

Runners loop is a must for every hoop shoe now. You really notice a difference with lockdown.

Question for the Hooper's. Do you guys get blisters on the big toe? I think my foot is in between sizes so if I go down they'll be too tight but as is there's extra room for foot slide. You'd think there'd be some type of product to cushion the toe area for something like this

Runners loop is a must for every hoop shoe now. You really notice a difference with lockdown.

Question for the Hooper's. Do you guys get blisters on the big toe? I think my foot is in between sizes so if I go down they'll be too tight but as is there's extra room for foot slide. You'd think there'd be some type of product to cushion the toe area for something like this
Toe spacers - I usually wear them when playing ball or jogging. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=toe...zaHNAhUK42MKHbeGBHMQ_AUICSgC&biw=1248&***=955

Or double sock?

Doubling up on Elite socks would probably add an 1/4 size or so.

Back
Top Bottom