Official Air Max 97 Thread

Struck out on SNKRS but got through on Shiekh. I've never ordered with them before. Do they have a tendency to cancel orders?
same as you

first ordered from Shiekh

got confirmation email but can't see my order on their site... "my orders" is blank...

it's the same with you ?

I'm actually heated right now like why does the game and the market have to be like this...I've been dreaming for years about when these would finally retro and how happy it made me thinking about getting my ONE pair to actually rock with sincerity and gratitude. Instead everything is being dried up and hyped out by people who have no love for the game and no appreciation for the shoes themselves just so they can make an extra 40$. I'm livid thinking about not getting a pair that I would cherish forever just so some bammas can perpetuate a chain of selling these shoes or just hoarding them. I guess it should come as no surprise I haven't been living under a rock I know whats been going on lately with certain releases but there is no reason that this pair of 97s should be treated this way. I know there's a wide variety of niketalkers, not everyone is a multiple pair copper/re-seller/hoarder on this site, but can y'all please take a look in the mirror and ask yourself(or if its not you but its your friends ask them) why the f*** would you feel happy about taking pairs away from people who genuinely just want 1 to rock and thats it.
Dude ... while I understand your frustration, you said so yourself that you knew what the game had come to. If you REALLY wanted this shoe that badly, you'd have gone to a store and lined up early to guarantee it. While hype does exist, these were as easy as they come if you put in some work.

The market isn't going to adjust for your sake so its better to adjust your mentality to thrive in it.

Got denied on SNKRS because of a payment issue. Not sure why that happened. I feel like my account has been flagged for some reason. I have a pending charge in my Amex account, so it's not like the payment was declined. Went to Footlocker across the street from my work 10 minutes after they opened this morning, and they were sold out. 

Got denied on SNKRS because of a payment issue. Not sure why that happened. I feel like my account has been flagged for some reason. I have a pending charge in my Amex account, so it's not like the payment was declined. Went to Footlocker across the street from my work 10 minutes after they opened this morning, and they were sold out. 

I had the same thing, "we are unable to process your sale due to a payment issue..." or something to that

Just got to HOH Galleria Houston and I'm 2nd in line. Couple more people behind me but looks pretty chill. I'm here on business and flying back to SD this afternoon so I'm glad I'm able to get a pair this easily. FNL and Champs are getting them here too.
I may have to swing by there after work and try my luck

Yea getting mad at missing out on anything limited is mute at this point. Its pretty much expected to strike out. You either line up early for, get lucky online, pay resell, or just dont buy. Sucks, but thats how it is now. For me, if I really want something Ill try online and if I miss try to find lowest resell. Lining up has never been worth it for me.

Hype was real on these. My office is attached to the mall that has my ftl. Came in before 8 to get breakfast, saw a few people lined up already. Wasn't too worried. I went up to work, came down at 10....all sold out. There were enough people in line that they opened up early and sold all the pairs.

My SNKRS account keeps messing me up too with that "Add Payment Method." I click on my payment method and it still asks me. Happened to me during the Royals release too.

same as you
first ordered from Shiekh
got confirmation email but can't see my order on their site... "my orders" is blank...
it's the same with you ?

I checked out using Paypal so I didn't even get to make an account. I was moving so fast and forgot to make one. I did get confirmation in my email though.

Yea getting mad at missing out on anything limited is mute at this point. Its pretty much expected to strike out. You either line up early for, get lucky online, pay resell, or just dont buy. Sucks, but thats how it is now. For me, if I really want something Ill try online and if I miss try to find lowest resell. Lining up has never been worth it for me.
Yea, I wanted these. May just have to cop these in a couple months once it dies out

Back
Top Bottom