Official Air Max 97 Thread

Those golds make me want to go back and scoop another pair of the OG Golds and I copped 4 on the last drop, not feeling these

Damn, I'm starting to regret now trying to cop the Shanghai 97 for that 400 now...which I think isn't to bad now that I've come to the realization of there being a restock in sight

Took me a while to come around but I really like this model as of late. Bought the black/white and icy hot colorways recently through their 25% sale.

Something slight tho. I want the entire pack eventually. Next up is the green pair followed by the red and blue pair and I'll cop the black pair whenever I get around to it.
20200403_093835.jpg
I got the red, blue and green. The red and green were steals on SNS for like $90 last week.

debating on the yellow. I have the yellow mustard 97s that only came out in women last year and they look very similar (see attachment)

I got the green and blue so far. Quality is there on these guys. Sleepers imo. Think I might stop with the yellow since I already got them red CR7s, and plenty of black 97s.

I have the red CR7s and the Olympic 97s.... The Olympic 97s are more of a pure red and the CR7s are a darker red. I’m gonna keep the CR7s on ice more so I’ll bust the Olympic joints

and yes...green is the best pair

Attachments

• 6EF6B7D8-90C6-47AF-90CE-7D4D3E23560B.jpeg
    6EF6B7D8-90C6-47AF-90CE-7D4D3E23560B.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 245
I need those red Olympics. The yellows and greens are tempting though.
The red looks beautiful in person.. the red is even more vibrant than the CR7s

the green is just a very clean pair plus it’s probably the only pure green 97 we’re gonna get

I’m debating on those yellows. Doesn’t seem like anyone has the mustard yellows that dropped last year plus the Olympic yellows to give a comparison

Out of curiosity has anyone ever went a full size up in 97s. I’ve always been a .5 size up but certain colorways I can’t find in my size but have seen full size up

Back
Top Bottom