Official Air Max 97 Thread

Hope they are not really hyped at all!

How was sizing on these for everyone ?
I got my Undefeated 97s pack last week and the sizing was normal 97 sizing. The toebox is slim/slightly tight so if you have wide feet or like the loose fit, half size up. For most people, TTS works fine though.

I got my Undefeated 97s pack last week and the sizing was normal 97 sizing. The toebox is slim/slightly tight so if you have wide feet or like the loose fit, half size up. For most people, TTS works fine though.
What state are you in? I'm 30 mins from them and still no word on shipping.

Appreciate it man

so do we know if UNDFTD actually pulled the stock off the website or if they actually sold out?
wanted the olives, but seeing how they sat, i'll take the risk of just waiting it out on the resale market to eventually cop on the resale market seeing as how these "bricked" lol

similar thing happened with the bape x undefeated x adidas zx 8000s that dropped not too long ago. they sat, "sold out", and I picked up in-store.

update: pack just came in and kokies came with it.

Last edited:
Success with the Kokies :nthat:

21D47A4F-D975-41EF-8DE7-65665CD2B6DE.jpeg

One Kokie set in
Other 2 orders were due to arrive yesterday but no movement

Attachments

• 507C6CFE-0897-400C-9A40-FC1CE550BCAF.jpeg
    507C6CFE-0897-400C-9A40-FC1CE550BCAF.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 219
Still no shipping on the pack I ordered or the single olive(double up). Is undefeated always this slow? Not used to buying from them.

Back
Top Bottom