Official Air Max 97 Thread

Purchased the individual olive pair and received today & I’m based in London...
7EE19D45-4F4B-413F-A864-1E25FCD82123.jpeg

Seems like Undefeated-JP is restocking the black one as well and it’s seriously making me wonder whether it means not that many ppl wanted these basically here or they made tons of both colorways...
5DB4AF69-BFA7-40A8-B8F6-09ED272D8E12.jpeg

A4B4427E-09FB-4A85-A92E-908030DAF5EA.jpeg

And here are what the resell market look like now for the common sizes like sz9 in Olive & Black...
2D3BA1D4-6B5C-4AC9-B586-7C2DE7F65385.jpeg
E3777928-63A3-4F93-AE3B-954DFA2BC671.jpeg

The White pair didn’t sit at all on SNKRS in Europe this morning.
Not sure if they’ll release at other retailers.
The Olive and black pairs have been stated as Undftd exclusives but I haven’t seen anything said for the White.

Are the white pair also dropping on undefeated or other retailers? Gonna try my luck on snkrs in a bit but I don't wanna miss the drop elsewhere just in case.

Are the white pair also dropping on undefeated or other retailers? Gonna try my luck on snkrs in a bit but I don't wanna miss the drop elsewhere just in case.

Hopefully.

Did any of you guys had to order from Japan?

Fat L here

And they have yet to ship pairs yet? What gives?

You may experience delays due to a high volume of orders being processed and extended lead times for shipping due to COVID-19 safety precautions and industry-wide delays. Please allow an additional 10-15 business days (Monday thru Friday) to process your order and another 5-10 business days for delivery. Note that the tracking links may take longer than usual to update.

why some folks get things sooner than others I’m not sure but it’s clear it could take up to a month plus to get your stuff. I live 15 mins away and it took a week.

I really got them, my first W in a long time on snkrs...I am probably gonna sell them though, to offset payi by $469 for the Kobe grinches. But it’s nice to actually get a W

Totally forgot about the undefeated pair today. Kinda pissed was hoping to grab I like them a lot, only for retail tho.

I mistyped my email when ordering the olive undtfd 97 so I’m pretty much clueless as to when they ship. Gotta stay on top of this thread to see if they shipped for others

I mistyped my email when ordering the olive undtfd 97 so I’m pretty much clueless as to when they ship. Gotta stay on top of this thread to see if they shipped for others

if you put in your shipping address correctly when you ordered, i recommend downloading the UPS app and check every few hours to see if you get a shipping tracking/label from Undefeated.

not sure if the name makes a difference though.. but worth a shot.

I’m trying to see the resell on these...I’m hoping to get between $280-$300...the way prices are right now, I am thinking of just holding them for myself, since it would be my first Snkrs win in awhile, and my first air max

Back
Top Bottom