Official Air Max 97 Thread

Finally getting around to wearing these

CF6CFEE6-D860-42DC-B52E-B8EE2F7FE481.jpeg

Sold my 2017s

Finally got around to posting my updated AM97 collection.
17’ SB
17’ GB | Suede Bullets
NBY’s | Nike Days
Infrared | Black Udft’d
Royal/ Neon | Olive Udft’d

F1B858A6-F346-49F2-9B66-ECE9FA884BDE.jpeg
Whoa, never knew they released a suede version of the silver bullets. Nice.

Gotcha.

When I noticed the lower prices I figured people may be offloading pairs from previous years.

I’m the opposite of most of NT: when I buy a pair, I actually prefer the new version :lol: 🤷🏾 Flaws and all I figure they should hold up longer

Don’t want to risk it

Gotcha.

When I noticed the lower prices I figured people may be offloading pairs from previous years.

I’m the opposite of most of NT: when I buy a pair, I actually prefer the new version :lol: 🤷🏾 Flaws and all I figure they should hold up longer

Don’t want to risk it
Now you got me worried lol. I’m hoping they did verify it’s the 2023 release.

TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga Sneaker Bar Detroit link says March 7, 2023 but take that with a grain of salt. I’m patiently waiting for the links to start popping up in here.

Fozz Fozz if I were you I would confirm the style code with the seller (if you can do that on StockX, I’ve never bought on there). Stranger things have happened but I still don’t see why someone with the new pair would be selling them $40 below retail one month before the release date :lol:

TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga Sneaker Bar Detroit link says March 7, 2023 but take that with a grain of salt. I’m patiently waiting for the links to start popping up in here.

Fozz Fozz if I were you I would confirm the style code with the seller (if you can do that on StockX, I’ve never bought on there). Stranger things have happened but I still don’t see why someone with the new pair would be selling them $40 below retail one month before the release date :lol:
Yeah, I'll check when it arrives. I mean, it's listed as a 2023 pair, so I would like to assume the StockX EU would be competent enough to know and verify it's correct. But with all the shady stories I've read, I will make sure lol

anybody know where i can get replacement laces? one shoe's laces is waaay shorter than the other. it's like it was meant for a smaller size.

Alright y'all. My sources (more politely known as Google) say that they got the GBs overseas a month early. So naturally, I looked at the first UK site I could remember (from almost a decade ago of copping), and they had them :pimp:

$225 USD shipped.

Back
Top Bottom