Official Air Max 97 Thread

Im trying to see if its worth it to camp.. cause the spots by me doing first come first serve but everywhere else is raffle... confusing. Usually FCFS means plentiful stock atlas 2-3FSR but this raffle nonsense means 20 or less pairs...

Im trying to see if its worth it to camp.. cause the spots by me doing first come first serve but everywhere else is raffle... confusing. Usually FCFS means plentiful stock atlas 2-3FSR but this raffle nonsense means 20 or less pairs...
If you think camping out is your only solution to acquiring a pair, I say do you :wink:

If you think camping out is your only solution to acquiring a pair, I say do you
wink.gif
My apologies as if i come off... desperate but I just want to make sure I got the best chance of copping these. I probably won't camp out overnight but ima show up a few hours early..

My apologies as if i come off... desperate but I just want to make sure I got the best chance of copping these. I probably won't camp out overnight but ima show up a few hours early..
If you want em that badly might as well do overnight, Better then thinking its sweet, showing up an hour before opening and ending up with nothing or a men's size 7

I agree, which is why I would never hate on anyone who decide to campout. I've done it myself :tongue:
i camp all the time, but overnight for these I would not do, that's just my personal opinion

nah you good fam! I totally understand your decision to do what you gotta do to secure a pair. As I stated earlier, I've camped out a couple times for sneakers. There's only one spot around my way that's getting these, so acquiring a pair will take showing up HOURS before opening.

WOWWWW. Campout in Nike store London has already started. Apparently only 70 pairs and they had 400+ silvers

Back
Top Bottom