Official Air Max 97 Thread

copped off SVD. $217 and change beats staying up for the same price or worse at 12 then wake up to Bots eating up shopify sites.

All things considered, pretty easy to cop from Euro sites if you're willing to pay a sliding premium.

As I get a bit older, I'm less bothered by paying slightly more to get the few pairs I really want...and getting some good sleep.

Is anyone's footlocker app only showing these being available at 34th st? Before it showed 34th street and Times Square. Was locked in for both but now it's just 34th street. Smh
Such a stupid release

Euro sites probably gonna be charging $1500 for some Lonzos
smile.gif

I can't bring myself to pay over $200 for these...I know I'll regret it in a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Bay Area heads, DISTRICT IN ALAMEDA is doing pre orders.. they haven't got there stock yet but Nike assured them they are getting them but shipping was delayed... I think they ship, doesn't hurt to give them a call 510-865-1640.

Bay Area heads, DISTRICT IN ALAMEDA is doing pre orders.. they haven't got there stock yet but Nike assured them they are getting them but shipping was delayed... I think they ship, doesn't hurt to give them a call 510-865-1640.
just called and they said they are NOT doing preorders

GOAT is official . Sometimes they take long ( like a week) tor the authenticity check .
I got one pair of SBs from GOAT for $210. They are legit but I happened to get a poor quality pair with a big glue stain on the air bubble. 

i'm surprised these are sitting on Euro sites
The overseas sites want over $220 for them.  That's a lot for Air Max 97s.  I understand the re-release of the OG Silver Bullet getting a lot of hype, but I don't see the same for the gold ones.  People were selling these for the cheap just up until a couple months ago.  Was the 2010 version, but still, nobody wanted them.  

Back
Top Bottom