Official Air Max 97 Thread

You know how I can tell if a Man is wearing the Womens pairs of AM 97's?

1. The look on his face, from how snug they fit is a str8 giveaway!! 
laugh.gif

These fit a tad bigger than the SBs. I grabbed my true size and I got wiggle room where the SB fit just snug

You are the 3rd person to say this.. Some others said they fit the same. I have a feeling they will fit the same bc I am not one for small kicks. Looking forward to trying my pair to see.

They also switched factories in vietnam while making the silver bullets. One production run was at one factory, while the other was at another. This could cause some sizing difference with the silver bullets, and might cause some discrepancy between the golds and silvers as well... depending on which versions you have.

God forbid Nike give us consistent sizing when they make it impossible to try sneakers on in store :lol:

Undefeated order went from "Awaiting processing" to "Requested". Don't know what that means
stage 2 in the process (in my experience).  the final status before it goes out, will be when it changes to "invoiced".

the only one you don't want to see is "cancelled".

Last edited:
called my spot yesterday, they haven't received the golds yet (they had the SBs super early).. they asked their nike rep and the rep said they were going to receive them for sure. :kanyeshrug

received the text. shipment just arrived. :smokin :smokin :smokin

They also switched factories in vietnam while making the silver bullets. One production run was at one factory, while the other was at another. This could cause some sizing difference with the silver bullets, and might cause some discrepancy between the golds and silvers as well... depending on which versions you have.
Solid reply/logic.
I ordered an equivalent sized womens shoe just so I can do the comparison of the shoes. A lot of people saying they are different, others are saying they are the same.
From what I understand it's narrower for a womens version of a shoe in general .. not sure if that will be the case with these but it's already a narrowish shoe.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Sizing talk is mad confusing.. I understand but I can see dudes scratching their heads lol. Not sure about the golds yet but as for SBs you need to size up a half size bc they ran really small. Gold responses for those that have them have varied.

Back
Top Bottom