Official Air Max 97 Thread

i give up on the gold 97's lol... but i'm bout to cop the air max plus gold how's the sizing on them ?
I've got the sunburns in my TTS 12 but had to do an insole swap since my feet are wide. I'd say you're good with TTS if you have normal feet.

Silver Bullets should be here Thursday

That shipping speed is insane
Gotta make sure Im home
FedEX don't play fair

Is ordering from a euro site the same as paying resale you know with their currency and shipping fees

^ kind of sorta. You already know some not all uk sites charge a bit over retail plus their currency is higher so it's expected you won't get that retail price. A few places like sns charge retail but I feel better going that route instead of eBay, goat, stockx and fc where you know they taxing

do you have any pics the mets 97s? with a gradient air unit ive been searching for weeks and cant even find an old pic anywhere. 
do you mean this cw ?? because i dont know any other navy/orange 97s and especially not with an gradient air unit, 97s that have an gradient air unit are very rare and you wont see them too often, and btw do you know what year they came out ??

Back
Top Bottom