Official Air Max 97 Thread

How long will the new colorways i.e. Midnight Navy, be excluded from the Promo code? Worth waiting?

I must say, feels good to have the air max 97 back in the mix and worn by the masses again, 97's were lost for the past couple years, nice to see the love once again

Last edited:
Copped the cobblestones as well with that 20% off. Not many chances you get a 97 on discount recently. I wonder if the utra 97s will sit for a deep discount.

Heavily debating grabbing the Cobblestones with the dc. If anything, ndc has the best return policy in case I dont feel them as much in person.

Good lookin. Still waiting for those Golds in a Size 11-11.5.
Dont know why the hell I passed on release day. Somehow I thought Id be happy with the Silvers...

No one in history has been happy with just silver when gold is up for grabs.

THIS. I passed on release day and regretted hard. Pretty much came to terms that I wasn't going to have em cause didn't wanna pay resell. However recently copped for retail when I was on vacation at a random Nike Town. Glad it worked out.

Man. Really happy all these great colors are sitting! Hopefully I can pick up Navy's down the line. Good day for the 97s.

Cobblestones sold out in 11-11.5.

What I get for being indecisive.

I'll hold out. Have a feeling these will be sent to outlets in a month or two

Black/white in leather or suede?

air-max-97-mens-shoe.jpg

OR
air-max-97-mens-shoe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom