Official Air Max 97 Thread

Copped the triple whites easily from Nike Australia to replace my thrashed triple white 95s.
Have money but I'm still trying to decide if the Cobblestones or the the Black and White (clear air unit) are worth buying too. Cobbles are solid but I only have one fit I could really wear with em where as the BW is super easy to dress but pretty basic. Help a man out.

Looking forward to the Neons.. I have always wanted those, SBs, and the Golds.. I like the Blue Neons but IDK if I actually want to cop.

Blue neons are a no go for me.Unless they hit clearance and go down to like 100 I'm not getting them.No sweat

I'm really feeling the neons.

im returning the wolf grey whites. they are nice but I think I can find a cheaper pair down the road. does anyone think it will be a hassle to cop the womens 97 snake skins?

Am I tripping, or are these the same?

air-max-97-20-new-colorways-14.jpg

air-max-97-20-new-colorways-19.jpg

From this article: http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/07/18/air-max-97-new-colorways/

Same thing I was thinking. I can't tell from the pic but it's prob a double post from them. These are nice too. The host of the station 97 event last weekend had them on and they are fire in person.

And does anyone know if ultras for these fit differently than regular 97s? Debating whether to order TTS ultras or go up 0.5 like I do with the regular 97s.

And does anyone know if ultras for these fit differently than regular 97s? Debating whether to order TTS ultras or go up 0.5 like I do with the regular 97s.

Go TTS. I tried on a pair of Ultras at my local boutique and I’m usually an 11, but the 10.5 I tried on was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom