Official Air Max 97 Thread

Nice pic from End

IMG_7432.jpg

I hate deciding if I should order from another site. OBD better not cancel. Ive had all day to order from undftd

I hate deciding if I should order from another site. OBD better not cancel. Ive had all day to order from undftd
I never ordered from OBD before so I figured I'd cover my *** with a second pair. Undefeated was reliable for me with the yeknits so we'll see if that still holds true.

Either that or that expected JD cancel from earlier just makes me antsy.

im taking my chances. I dont want to tie up more money. if odb cancels, resell isnt looking to be much higher than what I paid there.

Thanks for the heads up though.

I haven't copped anything off Nike in years. These gonna be crazy to get off the snkrs app?
I apologize for my ignorance in advance

I haven't copped anything off Nike in years. These gonna be crazy to get off the snkrs app?
I apologize for my ignorance in advance
Is your Apple Pay / Touch ID setup? You'll wanna order the second it goes live (10am edt). Then you wait for either a W or prolonged L

I don't have Apple Pay but I just download the snkrs app and added my debit card
Kk. Make sure you know your Nike password just in case it asks you when you go to order. Otherwise it's just tap the price button when it pops up and hope for the best.

Kk. Make sure you know your Nike password just in case it asks you when you go to order. Otherwise it's just tap the price button when it pops up and hope for the best.
Thanks I really appreciate the help hopefully we can all eat. Is there any other sites dropping before Nike?

Catching up on all the overnight L's.
Anyone see a US7.5 on any of those sites? Porter has them as sold out but don't know if they actually had em or not.

Back
Top Bottom