Official Air Max 97 Thread

Havent copped on SNKRS in a year. These days pending automatically means you missed out?

No, pending does not mean that. It's always going to say pending when you first go to purchase. If it says pending for something like 30 min, then yes, you missed out.

theyre long gone.

sorry, i wasnt paying that much attention. saw my size and went to checkout.

People really should get in the habit of getting in line on snkrs but still trying on a boutique website on a different device. never depend on only snkrs.

Usually kith loads to the product page first but didn't see until the notification went out which is an L

Got in line on sneakers out of habit. I actually won this time :rofl: Why can't I cop something I really want :smh:

Got in line on sneakers out of habit. I actually won this time :rofl: Why can't I cop something I really want :smh:

Same thing happened with me and the flynkit trainers. I actually wanted these and struck out.

If you change ur mind n don't want maybe u can give a fellow niner*gang some help, depending on the size that is >D

Would've been nice to see Skeppy do a free giveaway on IG. Still mad I missed his show in Philly. My fav. rapper out right now

Back
Top Bottom