Official Air Max 97 Thread

I see 2 package deliveries scheduled for Wednesday. Ordered socks, big bag, black tee, and black 97s. All separately to avoid missing out, but resulted in $50 in shipping...

how did it restock?? ive had PM on it, i heard it go off but never saw sizes
PM on the site is slow. Had the same problem yesterday. PM would go off but I would only see the change 10 seconds later.

Bots have this sh*t on lock too now.

Restocked on errr thang went quick too!!

I think they're gonna restock everyday until the end of the week

Almost cop out of impulse too!! Had a pair and the shoulder bag in cart

Damnnnnnn, been at work refreshing every time I get the chance but had to help a customer lift some stock and when I pulled out my phone everything had already restocked and sold out again. The hoodie is on the page but when I click on it, I get a 404.

Undefeateds site is playing games. Had to re register yesterday during the drop. Still somehow manually copped my sz whites. Had blacks in my cart today and my accounts created yesterday were not working. Wtf am i going to have to re register eveey time i try to buy something?

Restocked on errr thang went quick too!!

I think they're gonna restock everyday until the end of the week

Almost cop out of impulse too!! Had a pair and the shoulder bag in cart

According to Twitter and Instagram, they keep canceling orders

This is like the 4th or 5th restock

According to Twitter and Instagram, they keep canceling orders

This is like the 4th or 5th restock

For those who got cancelled orders try emailing them and ask why and let them know you checked out manually.... a friend got his cancelled and he emailed them and they honored his order for the white pair.....

For those who got cancelled orders try emailing them and ask why and let them know you checked out manually.... a friend got his cancelled and he emailed them and they honored his order for the white pair.....
whaaaa

i emailed them twice and got no response, just the auto one saying theyll be in mon-fri

Should we be worried if we did not receive any shipping updates by now? I didn't get any on UPS update either but all my info was correct and I copped on a phone so no bots here.

Used bot here and got shipping on one item so far.....

got the black kicks and shoulder bag and let the whites sit in my cart as I don't know why?

But are they giving out shipping notifications for each item purchased?

Back
Top Bottom