Official Air Max 97 Thread

Hmm...Now with these in hand I'm conflicted. Overall super clean look. Side profiles look really slick. Not a fan of the front toe profile though, which is the view I would obviously see the most. Much wider than OGs, or other non-patent leather versions. Actually really like the look of the toe on the ultras. If the midsole and air unit soften up a bit with wear, these could be super comfy though with a nice overall look. Those with experience with 97s, have you found they soften up a lot over time?

If I'm not going to wear them, I don't want to just stock them; I would get rid of them. Will have to think on this a bit.

Finally got my white UNDFTD's in yesterday, and am really underwhelmed. Really wish UNDFTD wouldn't have cancelled my black pair. Was rushing through checkout and didn't switch my billing address from my shipping address.

If Either Of You Are Size 10 And Decide To Let These Go, PLEASE Do Let Me Know! :nerd: :nthat:

Reactions: PJS
Gave my white undftd to stockx...need a smaller size. I just hope they don't ding me bcuz of the smug on my pair. They came to me like that. That milky color highlights the flaw :frown: so I'm nervous.

Same here. Taking their sweet time. Seeing as they've been made and are ready to sell I don't know why they're deleying the release.

Dont sleep on the ab's if you get the chance. I finally had a chance to take a quick pic but dont know how to post it on this new format.

IMG_0453.JPG

whats up?
not sure if it will work if you're in the US, but on Nike canada, theres still sizes left.. worth a shot
So close yet so far...don't think I can cop being in the US. Good look though. I'm sure they'll restock like everyone's been saying.

Anybody want an oop for the messenger bag? Leather is suppppper butter on the back, just dont need it since I have the camera bag

Back
Top Bottom