Official Air Max 97 Thread

21985137_140484846569380_6722654210959081472_n.jpg

2 pairs with pulse disco please !!!! :pimp: :pimp:

How long does StockX take to get something shipped to your door? Bought Skeptas last week they still haven't arrived

How do the 97s this year compare in sizing to the anniversary am1 restock, for instance? I’m behind on 97s this year, and may be looking into silver bullets in the near future. I’ve read these are running short but to what extent? And how does width compare? I’ve been buying 10s in pretty much everything, from AJ1 to AM1, racers, trainers, etc. for reference

I'm sure this questions been answered before but here goes nothing: Is the fit different between the retro OG 97s and the Ultra 97s?

I’ve read these are running short but to what extent?
im a TTS US 8 in 1, 90, 95, Lights, BW and TNs, but with the 97s i had to go 0.5 size up, i already have 1 pair of 97s that was US 8.5 but when the ATL Blues dropped i copped 2 pairs, 1 US 8.5 and 1 US 8, but the US 8 was too narrow at the width so i will gonna return them soon

How long does StockX take to get something shipped to your door? Bought Skeptas last week they still haven't arrived
Less than a week for me and my girl. My girl ordered a restock pair on Tuesday and they'll be here today. It took less than a week for my pair as well

Back
Top Bottom