Official Air Max 97 Thread

23667771_1772009469771020_5842780360227684352_n.jpg

lace swap
I wasnt planning on grabbing them, but that lace swap might have changed my mind.

Damm still looking for a size 10 my ****** didn't think these would sell out so fast. My local mall didn't have them. Ill make a few more calls. If anybody sees these for retail in a size 10 holla at ur boy

Reactions: PJS
I don't understand why everyone keeps asking about sizing, even though they have a pair of 97's already. The sizing doesn't magically change for every release. Like any shoe, sizing isn't gonna be exactly the same for every pair made. It's not a major difference though…….or at least it shouldn't be. I've been buying 97's for 15 years and they've always fit true to size for me. Don't listen to the people saying "atlantic blues are half a size bigger than neons" or "silver bullets are way tighter than the golds". They're made at the same factory using the same 97 mold. Only difference you need to worry about are models that aren't the OG build, like the ultra's or hybrids. Those do fit a bit different. Moral of the story, buy the same size you normally wear in 97's

Preach to my NT family!
Real talk to my fam!

I always like share about being wide-footer, who wears Air Max 1/2 up

Jordan retros are always “TTS” 9.5 US to me. Any model, from snug Jordan 3s to lose Jordan 4s

Any Air Max, AM0 AM1 AM90 AM95 AM97, AM2015, ultra or not, 1/2 up.

By the way I hate Off-White shoes because these “art” look like....ugh.... but...... I might cop Off-White 97s

They don’t look half as bad! Just remove that red plastic tag , ignore “AIR” and enjoy that big swoosh

Attachments

• C7AB67EE-DA9F-4C34-9A27-67A57B8B5AC0.png
    C7AB67EE-DA9F-4C34-9A27-67A57B8B5AC0.png
    164 KB · Views: 15
Super on the fence if I wanna even attempt to grab the Wotherspoons.
I’m kinda feelin em but kinda not at the same time.

Didn't realize the Wotherspoon's were cord material. Makes me like them better -- maybe there will be a NY release at some point. Hoping to round out my collection with a pair of OW's and Silvers. Currently have the golds, multicolored, and navy/gold.

img_4646copy.jpg
nike-air-max-97-black-gold-2.jpg
nike-air-max-97-black-gold-5.jpg
nike-air-max-97-black-gold-4.jpg
nike-air-max-97-black-gold-3.jpg

you probably mean this 2008 full 3M LE cw, these are the only black/gold 97s that came out in the past that i know of, for the rest i dont know any cws that resembles the upcoming mens triple black release from this year

Damn bro you are on point! I thought I had seen a pair of black with gold in the og japanese catalog that was posted here a while back but it must have been my mind playing tricks on me.

2ABE3212-F1C5-4BC9-BB8C-9FFD13FD2301.jpeg
Very pleased with these. Got every 97 I wanted this year.

Would have been happy w just gold and silver but acquiring the skepta, undftds (may still trade for the complexcon) and off white (plus attending station 97) made it my second fav overall silhouette of the year.

2ABE3212-F1C5-4BC9-BB8C-9FFD13FD2301.jpeg
Very pleased with these. Got every 97 I wanted this year.

Would have been happy w just gold and silver but acquiring the skepta, undftds (may still trade for the complexcon) and off white (plus attending station 97) made it my second fav overall silhouette of the year.
Big Ev always on top of the game.. Always

Good to hear my local foot action and foot locker is getting the silver bullets. Tempted to double up, but tons of other pairs I wanna get before I want to double up on them.

Back
Top Bottom