Official Air Max 97 Thread

" 290sqm 40% off, seemed to be legit site.
took information from Jordan 5 thread, somebody copped the $400 bordeaux 5 for $270 USD shipped "

I'm hesitating to buy on it because of taxes as always :s

EDIT : I watch what people says on Facebook and a lot of people advise to not buy on it...

97 Black Friday still available was too good to be true ^^

" 290sqm 40% off, seemed to be legit site.
took information from Jordan 5 thread, somebody copped the $400 bordeaux 5 for $270 USD shipped "

I'm hesitating to buy on it because of taxes as always :s

EDIT : I watch what people says on Facebook and a lot of people advise to not buy on it...

97 Black Friday still available was too good to be true ^^

8% tax "KDV" (VAT) is there
sounds like it is a bad retailer ......... like the European version of Onesness287 Kentucky

Black Golds? Dont have my size so nvm
They have 10.5, 8.5, 8

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 12.54.23 PM.png

anyone grab these from Atmos site?

Tried to last week but couldn’t figure out where to put the correct info. Even with autofill.

Yo, can i get some insight on sizing regarding the country camos?Have the chance to cop Germany camo in half a size up for little over retail. Will i be swimming in these or will be good. TIA

I was thinking of buying Black Friday one at the time, but for some stupid reason I failed, I was ready, I have chosen my size, but as my delivery adress was different from the one I wanted to use, I lost time at Nike and I get a L, how disappointed I was as it was one I really wanted...

Anyway I now have bought it on 290sqm with a retail code " 40SALE ", which permits me to have free shippement here, thanks hyped hyped hyped, can't wait to have it...

I'm now waiting to Italy and Black Friday to arrive here, seems too good to be true !

As mentionned thanks to the community to help us to get rare pairs :wink:

EDIT : As Black Friday was bought on 290sqm, so in Istanbul, I decided to pay double box for only 8 euros more, which means nothing when we see the product scarcity and its final price...

Few sizes, not available for me, UK restrictions I guess (Reason I didn't see them before, when I saw them, it looked like a bug, just a few seconds to click on them, I first thought it was about to make people with the page's link first able to buy but no)

https://www.soleheaven.com/products/nike-air-max-97-uk-camo-aj2614-201?variant=748589711380

Remains US4, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5 and 25 % code not available on it...

" NEWYEAR " 25 % on other Nike items on Soleheaven

Really nice 97's releases, now need the new Ultra Black and I'll have to be economical then ^^

Back
Top Bottom