Official Air Max 97 Thread

51CA5CC2-37E8-4F45-AFBB-D50CF3AAB124.jpeg

I already have the regular Japan’s. Probably gonna need these too. :smh:

I'm liking the VM hybrid in the name of comfort, given how crap the 97 sole is (SMH)....however, the VP sole is one freak'n ugly looking aesthetic sole. Wish they could have achieved that comfort with a better looking design. Call me insane, but I'm kind of hoping for a flyknit version of hybrids for the 97, 95, and others. The flyknit really adds a lot of comfort. If you're going to modernize a classic, I'm thinking flyknit or at least hyperfuse is in order to avoid an odd knockoff looking shoe.

97 VaporMax ugly, only Michigan and Hematite got my attention, but I just want to buy Hematite.

Too much love for black sneakers. Such a pleasure to wear a shoe for its design without having to match it with the rest...That said love black clothing too...
Nike did great job with Black Friday release, Hematite seem dope too.

Glad to see finally love for US Camo, with Italy the most original. 4 others not bad but classics...Japan camo looks great, won't lie. And French with black midsole would have been dope.

Nike makes me so happy releasing 97 and 98 as I was a child at the time...

EDIT : VM with Tuned looks cool and just saw a guy with VaporMax few hours ago, looks comfortable and aesthetic in triple black...

The wotherspoons better have decent stock, especially in Canada. Probably going to be like 3 stores actually getting them up here...

To those looking for the Italy Gold 97s. They were on the SNEAKRS app here in Europe a couple of days ago but when I checked yesterday they had disappeared, don't know whether that is a sign of a delay or just a bug. There is no US release announced atm. I haven't seen any retailers indicate that they will be stocking them as well.

CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity my German camos should be here this week, just made to customs in Miami. Hopefully your package isn't far behind.. it took awhile but I would purchase from overkill again

Just curious, when did you order from overkill? I ordered the overkill x nike doormat from them and haven't got an update on tracking since Dec 29th

Back
Top Bottom