Official Air Max 97 Thread

https://www.subtypestore.com/sean/
87745F21-3F31-4A1F-ABBD-0C44A29F942E.jpeg

E751B156-214B-4D19-B6C4-4313E7D20FBD.png

Anyone know where I can find these for a better price?

Attachments

• 907BAB4C-0F59-4ABE-BA3F-CB8DA29E07ED.png
    907BAB4C-0F59-4ABE-BA3F-CB8DA29E07ED.png
    798.2 KB · Views: 1
Which classic colorways are there, that still could be released? I think they did a solid job with releasing classic colorways.
The only thing I'd wish for would be for them to bring this colorway from a couple years back and do it in a mens sizerange since it was a womens exclusive
Nike-Air-Max-97-Womens-Green-Trainer_1.jpg

Any way to clear the air bubble of oxidation besides a blow dryer? My gold and silver bullet's air bubbles are pretty cloudy. I've just been storing then in container store drop boxes. They were pretty cloudy already from when I got them new.

Which classic colorways are there, that still could be released?

I'd like to cast a vote for the True 97s.

sidenote - Been trying to ignore them but I foresee myself caving and buying a pair of Japans. But only close to retail or below.

100% pure acetone will remove cloudiness from your air units. Be careful as it will remove paint so don't use it if you have speckles or words on the air unit.

johngotty johngotty I just recently got a pair of True SF’s in my sz13 after close to a decade of searching so it would be my luck that Nike would go and retro them soon lol

johngotty johngotty I just recently got a pair of True SF’s in my sz13 after close to a decade of searching so it would be my luck that Nike would go and retro them soon lol

Yeah, I imagine that would hurt lol. especially if you paid a grip for them. I think I had a pair way way back. picked them up on here too. Every time I see a pic of them, I immediately start salivating. All the ones I see people posting have super cloudy Air units, would love to see a fresh clean pair.

yeah they really are in nds shape outside of the bubbles.

I’ve worn them a few times already and they seem to be holding up so far

Back
Top Bottom