"Theyre made out of goodwill jeans" "I dont get it "
03a.png

A39E3C34-74E6-4C8D-A98A-EFA15CFFC45E.jpeg

foh

Attachments

• sean-wotherspoon-nike-air-max-971-release-info-5.jpg
    sean-wotherspoon-nike-air-max-971-release-info-5.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 10
This is exactly what im talking about. they arent that nice. not no damn 600+ resell nice they just arent. Ill easliy trade for atmos EP's and have NO regrets.

Maybe if they were leather and not that hideous *** corduroy.
u cant call the colorway hideous but then be searching for some college colorway KD. lets be cereal for a sec

I’m not a huge fan of the SW pair but I don’t hate them either, but it seems they get more criticism than any collab shoe lol.

With the undefeated 97, people said they were boring bc it was a white/black based shoe with an “Undefeated” branded stripe. With the Atmos safari pack a lot of people couldn’t get down with the animal print. With the acronym vapormax a lot of people hated the pattern or the moc style. Even with the Off White collab, people felt certain models like the Jordan 1 looked off. But there’s still people who love them and that’s how sneakers are. Some hate a shoe, some love a shoe, some are impartial. You just gotta buy what you like and don’t worry about what someone else copped.

u cant call the colorway hideous but then be searching for some college colorway KD. lets be cereal for a sec
KD4's away colorway is a black and orange knicks/cavs looking type colorway. looks nothing like these.I didnt call the colorway hideous i called the materials hideous.
Clearly You're Not Very Well Versed In Textiles My Friend :lol:
wow you not getting it. coduroy jeans havent been in style since the 80's . the joke was looks like someone went to goodwill and made some shoes using a couple pairs of old colored corudoy jeans. what are you even talking about?

im glad u like the shoes but you seem to go super hard for these. like you straight up Neckbeard's mother or something.
like calm down.
:lol:

I was half kidding, im actually kind of over them. My heart is with the clay green 1s atm.

KD4's away colorway is a black and orange knicks/cavs looking type colorway. looks nothing like these.I didnt call the colorway hideous i called the materials hideous.

wow you not getting it. coduroy jeans havent been in style since the 80's . the joke was looks like someone went to goodwill and made some shoes using a couple pairs of old colored corudoy jeans. what are you even talking about?

that's the whole point. nothing does. thats why theyre so good.

Sadly Homie, The Only One “Not Getting It” Is Yourself.

Jeans.... Made Of DENIM Are Completely Different Than Pants..... Made Of Corduroy.

Completely Different Textiles :wink:

Get Your **** Together Bud You’re Making Yourself Sound Ignorant

I’m not a huge fan of the SW pair but I don’t hate them either, but it seems they get more criticism than any collab shoe lol.

With the undefeated 97, people said they were boring bc it was a white/black based shoe with an “Undefeated” branded stripe. With the Atmos safari pack a lot of people couldn’t get down with the animal print. With the acronym vapormax a lot of people hated the pattern or the moc style. Even with the Off White collab, people felt certain models like the Jordan 1 looked off. But there’s still people who love them and that’s how sneakers are. Some hate a shoe, some love a shoe, some are impartial. You just gotta buy what you like and don’t worry about what someone else copped.
But whats the point of not like them and not being able to speak on em. I mean i havent seen anyone judging anybody elses taste on em just speaking their distaste for em.
Cuz we all kno if you dont like em u dont gotta buy them. But speaking on em shouldnt be the same

Sadly Homie, The Only One “Not Getting It” Is Yourself.

Jeans.... Made Of DENIM Are Completely Different Than Pants..... Made Of Corduroy.

Completely Different Textiles :wink:

Get Your **** Together Bud You’re Making Yourself Sound Ignorant
YOOOOOOOO if you dont get ya condescending *** outta here, you out here heckling me because i used the word jeans instead of pants, knowing exactly what i meant. what a troll.

Either way it doesn't change the context of the joke, as a pair of 5 pocket denim jeans and 5 pocket corduroy pants can look exactly the same. get over yourself.

#NTdenim at its finest/snootiest.

Last edited:
Ummmm, jeans don’t have to made of denim. Corduroy jeans is actually a thing. Jean is the style of pant not the material.

This is exactly what im talking about. they arent that nice. not no damn 600+ resell nice they just arent. Ill easliy trade for atmos EP's and have NO regrets.

Maybe if they were leather and not that hideous *** corduroy.

They’re aight to me

But I have noticed some ppl act like it’s a sin to not like em... I’ve even seen some ppl act like ppl simply don’t like em cuz they couldn’t get em smh

It’s not that serious..just a difference in opinion some can’t accept

Me personally, I’ve been lookin more forward to safety orange joints.. don’t care if they’re a women shoe either lol

Last edited:
DF8C99FA-19B9-439F-9DBE-F92A1DC4656F.jpeg
9EFC9EF5-6E48-4627-81C5-C3AA6D221B50.jpeg

2C6E05F0-B1E1-4B07-AF87-B7E2BE2350CD.jpeg

Anybody can legit check this?

Attachments

• CCECDAE4-0EF6-459A-95D4-58BBFB00070D.jpeg
    CCECDAE4-0EF6-459A-95D4-58BBFB00070D.jpeg
    725.5 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom