Official Air Max 97 Thread

Best thing about the CR7s was the lace tips and extra laces, wasn’t that impressed with them in hand so I let them go.

Somewhat surprised I wasn’t able to hit this morning on Snkrs. I didn’t think there would be much demand.

Too bad these weren’t available via reservations here in Seattle.

IMG_1340.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

I prob could have made $5-600 on the silver bullet releases, but ended up ooping people on this thread for retail + shipping on those. People do still help others out.

normally id agree, but lets be honest. these are much more limited, and people arnt going to give up the $200 profit (at least) for 1 pair. I mean the golds are starting to hit $1000 asks.

normally id agree, but lets be honest. these are much more limited, and people arnt going to give up the $200 profit (at least) for 1 pair. I mean the golds are starting to hit $1000 asks.
Aye if peeps want to oop let em bruh.. I got hope :blush:
Still got my 04 Euro on deck ... Throwing it on today to comfort my L 0424181433-1.jpg
Yeah and Gold laces would be the Go for me.. Fits em perfectly

does anyone remember if the soccer sites dropped the gold pair? Ive been checking a few all day and nothing yet.

I've been getting a completely different issue. I've had to constantly re-click 'Notify Me' because it seemingly resets every time the app has mini-updates. WHICH IS THE DUMBEST THING EVER!!! I'm just going to start doing the delete and reinstall method on any week of or day before a release so I can at least be in the race to receive an L-bow like everyone else.

Prices on these are soaring and it's making me extremely disappointed.

I'm going to piggyback on this and just say, DITTO.

yup i have to repick notify me too after loggin out and in on everything

I saw lots of postings on Twitter today re Bots and CR7s from all sites, including footlocker and SNKRs

Last edited:
Yeah so I took an L. 1st line for unclaimed pairs & now I’m 10th bcuz I went to use the restroom. LOL dawg I’m heated.

Back
Top Bottom