Official Air Max 97 Thread

Thought these looked good in pics, but after having them in hand they look 1000X better than pics.
3C4E5BD3-07EE-4660-83D2-4CB303618A1D.jpeg

F0259E82-8A23-4E67-B73A-F5F1CDF4E133.jpeg

Last edited:
does anyone know where I can find pull tab 97s in the white/obsidian colorway on disco?? Trying to find them for my homie who isn't very deep into the shoe game so he doesn't have to pay retail, I feel like I remember seeing them on sale at some point recently with a promo code somewhere?

does anyone know where I can find pull tab 97s in the white/obsidian colorway on disco?? Trying to find them for my homie who isn't very deep into the shoe game so he doesn't have to pay retail, I feel like I remember seeing them on sale at some point recently with a promo code somewhere?

Pretty sure that was on jimmyjazz, and they sold out.

champs has em. you could wait it out if you want to take the risk

IMO, the layered greys and multi color swoosh initially reminded me of Air Mags. I think it works great. The black pair looks almost boring in comparison.
My thoughts almost exactly. I was instantly drawn to the grey pair, that swoosh makes them pop. The black pair took me a few pics to really see what they had going on.

That being said, I’ll put in as much “legwork” as I can, but I’m sure I’ll catch Ls on both.

Oh ****!

You just reminded me. Think ill go that route...just hope they do 20% off again soon. Really want em for bday hopefully Ebay will do another for 4th of july....maybe? Hopeful!

...today they're having $15 off $75+ purchase with PSUMMERSALE as the code & stadium goods is having a buy one get one 20% off sale, no code needed.

It’s a custom. Not sure why they would steal that from reddit without doing the research or simply reading the comments.

Back
Top Bottom