Official Air Max 97 Thread

Would love to see a TRUE retro. Those have to be my favorite 97s ever. Oddly enough, a shoe that I would get mad random compliments from people of all walks of life

3B6EEFEE-F36F-4A0B-91E8-5EFFE8916A6C.jpeg

At my local shoe palace. Whoever though the black outline on the swoosh was a good idea should be sent to remedial training.

Dropped on SNKRS last night around 830. I had the great fortune of being stuck on a train while it happened and got hit with the "Just missed em" ... I have the worst luck in this sneaker ****.

I’m pretty sure they didn’t drop on SNKRS. SNKRS shows sold out under pics of shoes that released. There isn’t even a posting for those yet.

I just got home from work and straight to the mailbox.... And the SBs were waiting for me, i can tell they came from a FP store.. But they are DS with no flaws, they shipped them in the bag of doom...
Unlike the mauves that came in a huge shipping box :lol:, its cool i got them on sale and now they are in my possession :pimp:

I just got home from work and straight to the mailbox.... And the SBs were waiting for me, i can tell they came from a FP store.. But they are DS with no flaws, they shipped them in the bag of doom...
Unlike the mauves that came in a huge shipping box :lol:, its cool i got them on sale and now they are in my possession :pimp:

I just got my mauves too and that box is insane lol. You could fit 4 pairs of kicks in that box

Back
Top Bottom