Official Air Max 97 Thread

@Modus47 wow bro :smh:

I glanced at my phone will driving a second ago and thought it was a 97' w/a nike sb wallet stuck in the opening......

had to pull the eff over when I realized they were laces on the front of said "wallet" and not some leather fraying as my brain assumed at first glance :x :x :x :smh:

is that the RT logo? I'd bet thats why they're such a strange design

sick.gif
pure trash.

@Modus47 wow bro :smh:

I glanced at my phone will driving a second ago and thought it was a 97' w/a nike sb wallet stuck in the opening......

had to pull the eff over when I realized they were laces on the front of said "wallet" and not some leather fraying as my brain assumed at first glance :x :x :x :smh:

is that the RT logo? I'd bet thats why they're such a strange design

Yep it's a Tisci

I really hope not. I had bought these shoes back when they were discounted at the outlets years ago. I don't need hype to influence worth on a sneaker.

Honestly I think it could be worse than we saw for he silver bullets or am1 og...the hypetrain is running now and I think a lot of hypegirls are gonna want to get hold of these as well as guys

Honestly I think it could be worse than we saw for he silver bullets or am1 og...the hypetrain is running now and I think a lot of hypegirls are gonna want to get hold of these as well as guys
sadly this is true.  nothing is safe at this point.  this really stinks since mine are crumbled and my only realistic option is to hybrid sole swap. 
ohwell.gif

The hype for these is truly annoying.. no one ever cared for AM97's this much before. 
mean.gif

I should have asked this question when I first seen this pic pop up...What does SC mean?

350x700px-LL-6ef9552c_airmax97shoetrends1-616x1024.jpeg

^ I'm assuming it means special color, since the only ones that have sc written, have special color in the description.

EDIT: many other knowledge people chimed in below me.... I was wrong :lol:

Last edited:
That's how I feel about it. I feel like the hype got rolling on these when they did that limited Italy release.
precisely what they wanted to achieve. 

I'm glad I got the milan silver bullet...much less stress now. 

Anybody know any spots with the Women AM 97 Swarovski? Looking for a pair for my girl but I only seen a few spots drop them. 

In store at Kith is the only place I know of. Undftd already sold out online
Yeah I visited the KITH store the other day and they were already all sold out. Not sure if UNDFTD still had in store or if anyone other stores were planning on releasing them. 

Yeah I visited the KITH store the other day and they were already all sold out. Not sure if UNDFTD still had in store or if anyone other stores were planning on releasing them. 

I don't remember seeing them at the LV store when I grabbed the OG reds

Back
Top Bottom