Official Air Max 97 Thread

^ couldn't agree more. I'm ready for the responses saying tts.
laugh.gif
Bro.. theyre bugging.. their feets going to die  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they aren't. just bad image processing by Nike. 

but, in fact, a darker shade would look great.

Last edited:
To everyone worrying. This will be an easy cop! Might not be tomorrow but they will be everywhere. Just like the 2015 Infrared release. EVERYWHERE

These considered QS? Want to use $15reward
Yeah, definitely labeled QS. I'm wondering if Foot Locker will let me use rewards or not. The Foot Locker right next to me is carrying but not sure on rewards, so I might drive the 15 mins to Champs for them since they let me use rewards on anything.

Yeah, definitely labeled QS. I'm wondering if Foot Locker will let me use rewards or not. The Foot Locker right next to me is carrying but not sure on rewards, so I might drive the 15 mins to Champs for them since they let me use rewards on anything.

Your saying that particular champs let you use FTL reward ?

Your saying that particular champs let you use FTL reward ?
No, no, no. Just saying Champs always lets me use Champs rewards on any shoe; QS, Yeezy, whatever. Foot Locker and Footaction are super stingy with rewards on QS releases. So my dilemma is I have a mall right next to me where the Foot Locker is getting the Silver Bullets, but I don't think they'll let me use my rewards. So debating if I should make the 15 min drive to the mall with Champs getting these, to use rewards. 

Soooo... All my Santa Clarita/San Fernando valley people.... are these gonna be everywhere, like Flyknit Racer status?

Hmmm, placed an order with foot patrol. Wonder if it went through

Edit: damn, I ordered the wrong size :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom